Bullying

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWqZM1CXbrA&feature=related

--------

 

The boys snuck into your school. They peeked through the 3rdlevel classrooms.

“Found her!” Minwoo excitedly whispered.

“Where?!” They looked through the window.

You were finishing a problem on the board.

“She’s so smart!” Minwoo proudly beamed. “Look at her go! Man, she’s fast!” They awed over your math skill.

The teacher turned around.

“Duck!” Donghyun hissed. They lowered their heads. When they thought it was safe, they peeked over again.

Chunji had put a tack on your chair. L. Joe smirked and hi-fived him. Niel snickered at his friend’s brilliance. “Look!” Minwoo pointed.

The boys frowned in disapproval.

“Aish, that jerk!” Youngmin tried to jump through the window but Donghyun held him back.

You put the chalk down.

“Great work, ~~~~~.” Mrs. Lee approvingly nodded, “You may go back to your seat.”

“No!” The boys held out their arms. You didn’t hear and headed back to your desk. You sat down and screamed, “Ow!”

The kingkas cracked up.

Mrs. Lee spun around and blinked, “Is something wrong?”

You bit your lip, “No.” You looked at L. Joe who smirked and blew you a kiss. Chunji and Niel cracked up. Upset, you tossed the tack away and sank into your chair. *Why do they keep teasing me? I wish I had never given him the cookies.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter