Summer is here!

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hM15iwel8&feature=related

-----------

School was officially over. Now you could enjoy your summer break with your boyfriends. They made sure you had the best break ever. Thanks to them, you were never bored.

One morning, Youngmin suggested going to the water park.

“I can’t. I have work tonight.” You said.

“We’ll be back in time.” He assured.

So the 7 of you packed and went to the water park. The boys wore simple shirts and swim trunks. They waited for you to come out. 

Minwoo pointed with a bright face, “Look!” The boys looked up and gasped. You came out in a cute orange day dress with your swimsuit inside. You shyly bit your lip and rubbed your arm, “Do I look okay?” “YES!” They surrounded you and started to cheer. You felt embarrassed but pleased of all the attention.

“What should we do first?” Donghyun asked.

“WATER!” Minwoo ran towards the waves. You laughed and watched him splash in it. The others went after him. “Come on!” Hyunseong called. You awkwardly scratched your head. This was your first time at a water park, too.

Youngmin and Kwangmin smiled at each other and ran over. They tugged on your arms, “Come on!” You squealed as they dragged you to the waters. You unexpectedly landed in the cold waters. You screamed. You were drenched already. Your boyfriends cracked up. You wiped the water off your face, “Stop laughing!”

“Aigoo, up you go.” Donghyun helped you up.

You pointed at the twins, “I’ll get you back!” You splashed water at them. They laughed and splashed water back.

“Yah! Stop splashing my girlfriend!” Minwoo boldly shouted.

“Why you-“ Youngmin grabbed him around the neck and twisted him so th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter