I'm Taken!

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4dyX-BssI&feature=related

------------

“MOVE OVER! I WANT TO SEE HER!”

“QUIT BLOCKING THE VIEW!”

“DAMN SHE’S PRETTY! I’M GOING TO COME HERE EVERYDAY!”

The dukkbokki house were filled with customers who weren’t here for the food but (you had never known this day would come) your face.

You blushed as boys from middle school and high school gawked at you. Even college boys raised their eyebrows, intrigued.

Your boyfriends were sitting in the back watching you. They were dumbstruck by all the attention.

“That’s it.” Youngmin hopped off the counter, “I say we put her glasses back on and curl her hair again!”

“Jealous?” Donghyun teased.

Youngmin whirled around, “You are, too. All of you are! If you’re not, you should be ashamed of yourselves!”

Jeongmin rolled his eyes and shoved a piece of gum into his mouth, “Just shut up, okay?”

“Noona, do you have a boyfriend? If not, do you want to go out with me?” A cute freshman boy asked. Your boyfriends stared at him with open mouths. They expected you to run away or giggle but you just politely smiled, “Mianhae. I already have a boyfriend.” You smiled at your boyfriends. *Actually I have 6.*

They melted at your smile.

The customers paid and left.

Kwangmin came over, “You know that’s the first time?” You blinked, “First time?” “You admitted we really were your boyfriends.” He smiled. You blushed, “Y-yeah. I mean you guys are, right? Or is this just a charity program and there are hidden cameras around me?” Kwangmin smiled and pinched your cheeks, “Silly cutie. It’s all real.” You smiled back.

The door opened and a familiar person stepped inside. You brightened, “Kwill ahjusshi!” He smiled and waved, “Annyeong!”

You ran over with a happy smile, “Ahjusshi, it’s been so long! How come you didn’t come for a long time?!”

“I was busy with work. Waaa~ you got even prettier.” He smiled and lightly pinched your cheeks.

You beamed, “Thank you. I’ll go get you dukkbokki and soonda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter