Nice Stranger

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZX22FK5mSY

-------

 

After studying at the school library for hours, you ran to Yummy Dukkbokki House. It was a pretty, small eatery that was very colorful on the inside. Your mom had had good taste in interior decorating.

Your stepaunt was busy counting money. She slammed the money on the counter, “You finally came! You lazy girl! Where have you been all this time?”

“Sorry, auntie. I was studying-“

“No excuses! Clean everything up and close up at midnight.” Your stepaunt greedily took the profits and left the store.

You sighed and sat on the high stool. There were not many customers that night. You opened your book and continued to study. The tinkling of the bell signaled a customer. You quickly pulled the apron on and stood up. “Hello! Welcome to our dukkbokki house!” You bowed.

A tall man with kind, handsome features came over, “Can I have a plate of dukkbokki, please?”

“Of course. Please hold on!” You ran to the kitchen to prepare the food. You came back out with a plate of dukkbokki, “Here you go, sir.” You gave him napkins, chopsticks, and a cup of water.

“Thank you.” The man sipped his water and glanced around, “Are you alone in this restaurant?”

You nodded, “Yes.”

“Where is the adult?” He asked.

“My stepaunt went back home. She watches the store in the daytime and I watch it at night.” You responded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter