Something is Wrong

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_1MayBQzM 

--------

As the school year went on, your boyfriends grew even more popular. They were known as the ‘good kingkas’.

Girls envied you because they always seemed to be around you. Yet they understood why. You were gorgeous and brilliant. What guy wouldn’t want to be?

For PE, the junior males played soccer. The girls sat in the stands cheering them on.

L. Joe was determined to beat Youngmin. But with the duo team-up of the twins, it was utterly impossible. They were quick as the wind. L. Joe was shocked how they breezily swept past in. Kwangmin received the ball from Youngmin and kicked it into the goal. They grinned and hi-fived each other.

You were cheering along with the other girls, “Youngmin! (Clap clap clap). Kwangmin! (Clap clap clap). Jo Twins! (Clap clap clap).”

L. Joe gritted his teeth. He stole the ball and raced towards the opposite goal. L. Joe kicked it in. It didn’t seem like Minwoo had been paying attention but he caught it easily and threw it back at the Jo twins. *. Why are they so good?* L. Joe wondered.

“Go Minwoo!” You cheered. He smiled and waved.

Hungry after cheering loudly, you darted into the cafeteria. You lined up behind Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong. After getting food, the 7 of you headed to your usual spot. You finished your plate cleanly but food still remained on their plates. They tossed them away without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter