Ask me out

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU

----------

You were sitting in bed reading a book. But you couldn’t focus on the words. You peeked over the book.

Six pairs of beautiful eyes were staring at you.

You blushed and covered your face with the book, “This is awkward. Please stop staring at me. I feel like a zoo animal.”

“Don’t feel awkward around us. Just act like you would do around your boyfriend.” Jeongmin said.

You were quiet. He blinked, “You…did have boyfriends before, right?”

You grumbled, “Isn’t it obvious?”

“No.” Jeongmin genuinely said.

You sighed, “I’ve never had a boyfriend before. I’ve never had a friend before, in fact. Guys tend to run for the door once they see how hideous I am.”

“You’re not hideous.” Kwangmin said.

“You’re my pretty girlfriend.” Minwoo curled your hair behind your ear.

*This is weird. They’re just biased.* “I’m going to sleep.” You lay back.

Youngmin came over, “Should I sing to you?” “Er, no thanks.” You said. “But that’s what boyfriends do.” He said. “Boyfriend? You didn’t even ask me out.” You muttered with a pout then closed your eyes.

“Sweet dreams, girlfriend~” Voices whispered in your ear.

A smile curled on your lips *It does feel nice, though.*

 --------

The next morning, you opened your eyes. This time, 6 handsome faces didn’t greet you. It was quiet. *Maybe it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter