The Loser and Kingka

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cephVeQzH8M

-----------------

You arrived at school and whizzed in through the gates. You quickly locked your bike up and ran inside.

The students were buzzing with gossip and laughter. They saw you and quickly pointed your way to talk trash about you.

“How could she do her hair like that? Hasn’t she ever been to the stylist before?”

“Look at her bushy eyebrows! Weeds could grow out of it!”

“Those shoes are way last year.”

You had no time to be offended. You still had to go to your locker. You squeezed in through the crowd, “Sorry.”

“Aish.” They backed away from you as if you smelled like crap.

Your locker was tagged with all sorts of rude comments: NERD, GEEK, LOSER, FUGLY, LONER. You twirled your locker combo and opened it. You screamed as a rubber snake fell out.

Everyone uproariously burst into laughter. *How did they find out my locker combo again?!*

Humiliated, you bit your lip. You quickly grabbed the book you needed, slammed the locker door shut, and ran to your class. You sat in the middle row by the window. No one wanted to sit by you so the desk next to yours was always empty. You opened your book to review the math problems. A paper ball was tossed at your head. Snickers echoed throughout the class. You picked up the paper and unfolded it. LONER FOR LIFE.

You bit your lip *Calm down. Don’t cry. This happens every day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter