Lunch

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qENf79_Q3LI

--------

During lunch, you went to the cafeteria and got your food. You sat on a lonely table by yourself.

Minwoo quickly piled random food onto his tray and spun around. 3 girls stopped him. They beamed and batted their long eyelashes, “Minwoo oppa~ do you want to sit with pretty girls?”

Minwoo brightened, “I love pretty girls!”

They smiled and opened their mouths but he called, “~~~~~~~~~!" Minwoo rushed towards you.

Their jaws dropped *Did he just call her pretty?!*

“~~~~~~~~~~!” Minwoo claimed the spot next to yours.

You blinked at him in surprise.

“Eat all this. You know I don’t eat.” He happily beamed.

The Jo twins sat in front of you.

“You guys! If you do this, people will become suspicious!” You hissed.

Jeongmin appeared out of nowhere, “So? Boyfriends sit with their girlfriends.” Donghyun and Hyunseong sat down also.

People began to gossip. “Why are they sitting with her?” “Are they family?” “Maybe they’re charity workers.”

You looked down in shame.

“Should I announce that we’re your boyfriends?” Youngmin asked.

You shook your head.

“Why not? It’ll make them think twice.” He cupped his hands around his mouth, “WE’RE ~~~~~~~~'s BOY-“

“Youngmin!” You squealed and clamped your hand over his mouth, “Don’t! Please!”

Minwoo sadly pouted and poked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter