The Humiliating Valentine's Day

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFD6vr6lKBM

-----------------

K.Will visited your shop at least once a week. He always came during your shift. You would tell him your problems. He was a good listener who always had encouraging words to say. He was almost like a good uncle.

Soon it became Valentine’s Day. You got up early to bake cookies. You quickly hid the cookies in your backpack, made breakfast, and got ready. Excited and nervous, you rode your bicycle to school. In high spirits, you skipped into the school.

You froze when you saw girls surrounding Teen Top with better gifts than you.

L. Joe’s arms were filled with gifts. “All right, ladies. Calm down.” He chuckled.

They squealed and gave him more presents.

Dismayed, you walked past him *Maybe I’ll give him my gift later.*

During lunchtime, you headed to your locker. You stopped when you saw the kingkas alone. You glanced around *It’s my chance! It’s either now or never!* You quickly pulled out the box of cookies and went over. “Um, Byunghun-ah.” The kingkas stopped talking and stared at you.

“Who is she?” CAP asked.

“Look at her glasses.” Chunji and Ricky snickered.

“You know her, L. Joe?” CAP asked. He just kept staring at you.

Niel smirked, “She’s in our class.”

“Yeah, shame on you, hyung. She’s the nerd that has no friends.” Chunji bluntly remarked. You flinched at the comment.

CAP laughed, “Oh, so that’s her. Some of my classmates told me to go see her if I really wanted to meet a social failure.” Your face turned red. You hadn’t come here to be humiliated.

“What did you come here for?” Chunji asked.

“I-um-I…” *Whatever!* You boldly held out the box of cookies, “This is for you, Byunghun!” Their eyes widened.

L. Joe stared at you. His eyes shifted to the cookies.

“I-It’s Valentine’s Day.” You shyly stated. “I wanted to make something for you. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter