The Greatest Gift

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you! Come back again!” You bowed. The customers left. No one was left in the restaurant.

You washed the dishes and sat at the counter to wait for more people. You saw the calendar and started crossing the dates off. You had been so busy lately that you hadn’t been able to. *It’s almost time for school. I better go shopping for supplies.*

You slightly turned your head and saw the picture of you and your boyfriends. You softly smiled and touched their faces. *I miss you all. What would I be like if you were still here?*

The bell tinkled.

You snapped out of your daze and stood up, “Welcome to Yummy Dukkbokki House!”

A tall boy with black hair was standing in the doorway.

You winced and covered your eyes as the sunlight hit the boy. *Who is he?* You adjusted to the light and blinked.

The boy started to come closer. “~~~~~~-ah…” He whispered.

Your eyes widened. *Oh my…it’s him. I’m not dreaming, right? It’s really him!*

The boy held his arms out. Instantly, you ran into them. He hugged you tightly and your head, “My special girl.”

You cried, “I can’t believe it. Kwangmin, you’re back.”

“I can’t believe it either.” He said. “I woke up and he told me to go to you.” You pulled back and searched his face, “W-what about the others?”

Kwangmin shook his head, meaning that the others hadn’t been lucky as him. “He told me that you loved me the most. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter