Sneaking Around

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy7kQmFAD64&feature=related

---------

You were done with the dishes but your stepfamily piled you with chores so you couldn’t go up for hours. The sun had gone down.

“AISH!” Youngmin sat up from bed and swung his pillow around, “Where is she?! I’m bored!”

“Me, too!” Minwoo whined.

“Shh! You’ll get her in trouble!” Donghyun hissed.

Jeongmin rolled his eyes and popped a bubble for the umpteenth time.

Youngmin’s eyes turned very big and a wide smile came upon his pink lips, “Should we go see her?” “Muh?” The others asked. Before they could stop him, Youngmin had crept out the door.

“Yah! Jo Youngmin!” Kwangmin reached for him but couldn’t get him. *Aish. He’s always the twin that causes most trouble.* He left to get Youngmin back.

“Wait for me!” Minwoo left.

“Yah! Aish!” Donghyun slipped out.

Hyunseong also followed.

Jeongmin shrugged and followed them.

They tip-toed downstairs. Youngmin confidently turned the corner. The stepaunt was coming up. Kwangmin grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him back. The 6 of them ducked behind a large plant. The stepaunt obliviously passed by. They breathed out in relief. The 6 boys snuck downstairs.

“Split up and look for her.” Donghyun said.

They nodded and went separate ways.

Kwangmin entered the kitchen and froze. Yunie was in there pouring a cup of milk. *What do I do?!* Kwangmin panicked and turned around. Yunie turned around. He ducked under the table. She left without noticing him. Kwangmin sighed in relief.

Meanwhile, Minwoo was checking the living room. Jamie was watching TV. He quickly jumped behind the couch and poked his nose over to see if she had noticed him. But she was too busy watching Inkigayo. Minwoo quietly snuck out of the living room.

Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter