Mian-he

To see you again

Leeteuk can’t put himself to sleep; he’s been so worried and excited at the same time.  Tomorrow he will meet Sora, they will resume filming of WGM.  Ah, how can I face her when all this time, he was not able to keep his promise, he still remember that night when he went to her apartment, he was not able to resist the passion that he felt for her, he can still recall how sweet and soft her lips tasted, how smooth her skin is, how perfect she is.  Ahh… this is killing me, how can I act normal when I am so ashamed of myself.

That night, after he left Sora’s apartment; while driving on his way to their dorm, he noticed that a black car is following him.  He thought that it was some fans so he tried slow down to greet them instead of running from them, this is his way of dealing with fans, trying to run away from will only cause more trouble so instead he just give them what they want and hope for them to understand and leave him alone. As he slowed down he drop his window to see who was in the car and to his surprise, it was one of the president’s assistant, he asked me to pull over and he did. As we stand in front of each other, he cleared his throat and started to say something.

“Jungsu-ssi, Mianhe, but this is something that the president asked me to do.  He wanted me to monitor all your activities, he wants me to report what you do, where you go, who you meet, everything.” He paused for a while.  “Jungsu-sii, you know I understand you, we’ve been close and I treat you as my dongseng so I will not report this one, but promise me that this will be the last time.  The president told me that if things between you and Kang Sora continue, he will hold most of your group’s activities.”

Leeteuk was shocked; he didn’t realize that the president would do something like that. What about s, he can’t let them down just because he wants to keep his happiness.  And what about their fans? He can’t be that selfish.

“Jungsu-ssi, I’m giving you this one time so please be careful.” and that Ajusshi was gone leaving him on the side of the road staring in nothingness; what the hell should I do? Is all he can think.

He took his pillow to cover his face and shouted in frustration, after a few minutes he got up and took his car keys.  After sometime, he found himself in front of Sora’s apartment, for the last 4 months, whenever he has time, he will drive in front of Sora’s apartment building, looking from afar, hoping he could get a glimpse of her baby princess.

The following day, during their filming, they nothing but awkward with each other; he’s thankful for Sora for being so cheerful and trying very hard to lessen it but he can’t help himself.  He wanted to hug her tightly for he missed her so much yet he’s ashamed at the time.  Though they were together most of the day, during breaks he can’t bring himself to talk to her, instead he tried to avoid her the whole day.

The day was almost over when the crew told them that they’ve finished filming, he tried to get a glimpse of Sora who is cheerfully chatting to her make-up artist, he felt a bit hurt because he can’t sense a tiny bit of loneliness from Sora, is he not that important to her? It really eats up his pride and he felt more insecure.

When everybody are about to leave, Leeteuk asked his manager to drive back to the dorm by himself for he wants to drop by his parent’s home which his manager agreed without any question and left him the company  car key and just took a cab home.  After he left, he went back to their Dimple’s house, he wanted to take the time and just rest there for a while but he was surprised to see that he wasn’t the only one who was there.

Sora was busy cutting the watermelon to small bite sizes, she wanted to serve it Jungsu, her mom helped her to pick it and assured her that it is very red and sweet.  I hope Jungsu will like it, she thought when she heard the door lock opened.  She readied herself and took a glance of her face on the knife she is using for the watermelon and she felt that Leeteuk is already staring at her, she turns around to face him and gave her sweetest smile.

“Oppa, you’re home” she said.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded; how can she be this beautiful? His heart skips a beat and was not able to say a word.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” she asked. “Sliced some watermelons for you, I hope you like it, they are very sweet” she said and turned to her back to continue slicing the fruit.

Leeteuk, still overwhelmed by the fact that she is here with him slowly walked towards her and without a word, gave her a back hug.

“Mianhe Sora-ssi” Leeteuk sofly whispered into her ears and started to cry silently. “Mianhe, Oppa was a coward; I don’t deserve someone like you, please forgive me.”

Sora held his hands that’s hugging her without saying anything, tears slowly falls from eyes, how can I not forgive this man, this man that I love very much. She tried to face him and hugged him tightly as she felt his shoulders shake from crying.

“Arasso… Arasso…  stop crying” she said trying to console him ”I’m not mad.”

With that, Leeteuk stopped and stared at Sora, how can she not be mad at him, he was a very bad boyfriend for ignoring her for months how can she so forgiving so easily even without hearing my reasons.

“Why are so staring at me like that?” she asked as she wipe his tears from his cheeks.

“How can you forgive me just like that? How are you not mad at me?” he asked.

“Because I trust you” she simply said and smiled.

His jaw dropped in amazement; he didn’t expect her to be this mature and understanding.

“And because I love you this much” she continued.

His tear falls even more for he cannot comprehend how can he be this lucky to have her.  He cupped her face and kissed her passionately on her waiting lips.

“Mian-he baby, I promise you, I will never disappoint you again.” and he kissed her again, promising himself not to be a coward ever again.