It's YOU

To see you again

Since he’s busy with their upcoming concert tour, he doesn’t have much time for himself.  Most of his days are filled with hosting schedules, filming and photo shoots, as he reached his bed on SUJU dorm, he immediately laid his tired body.  He tried to get some sleep but after a few minutes he sits up and reached for his Ipad.

As soon as he opened it, a smile formed in his lips as he stared at the image of a beautiful young lady that he made as his screensaver.  This is one of the reasons why he never let other people use his Ipad, it might create a huge issue if somebody knew that he made Sora’s picture as screensaver and most of all, he feels embarrassed.

Since his last relationship was a secret, he is used to keeping his personal matters to himself.  Only his group mates knew what is really happening with him, but with Sora, it’s different. He never even mentioned it to any of s yet, not even with Dong-hae. He wants to make sure before he does anything with what he feels; he has to be sure and confident that he can stand by his decision.  At this point, he is still not sure if what he feels is love or just infatuation.

He touched Sora’s face in his ipad and smiled, gosh she’s really very pretty. He started to work with the ipad and browse the internet to know what’s new with her, lately; this is his only way to get to know her better.

Since their WGM episode where he was able to see and talk to her co-actors, he felt very insecure.  She has had projects with some of Korea’s handsome actors with the likes of Yoo Seung-ho and Choi Min sung.  And for sure, she will have projects with other men and he still feels awkward seeing her on TV with them.

Being a leader and a senior in the entertainment industry, he already knows how the business works.  There are times where he has to do things for the fans, just like when actors and actresses do when they have kiss scene or love scenes, and he can understand that, but somehow, he just doesn’t know how to react when he sees her with other guys.

Aist! He must admit it; he only wants her for himself.  He continued browsing for new pictures of Sora and he comes along with her picture wearing a short white formal dress, she looks so happy while doing the mission that they have agreed. Woah, why is my heart keeps beating very fast? He zoomed in the picture the he traced her face with his fingers, how he wished that he’s touching her face for real.

He closed his eyes as he imagined how her face would feel under his touch, he remember how her hand felt when he held it the last time they saw each other.  Odd that he feels very comfortable holding her hand despite his blushing and awkwardness.  Somehow it feels like it was the most natural thing to do.

It’s been a while since his last relationship and all this time, he’s been very focused on his work and his team.  Is it time for me think of having a girlfriend? Would she be able to handle and understand my busy schedules? How would the ELFs react? Will they accept her? Can she adapt to all SUJU members? Does she like me? Will she accept my confession?  Waaaahhh! So many questions and I need some answers.

He covered his face with a pillow and tried to silently shout in frustration. He picks up the Ipad again ang look at her face one more time, he placed his right hand over his chest and he felt his heart beating fast.  His face suddenly becomes serious, he now understands what he feels, and his heart has already made its decision. It’s Her.