Firsts

To see you again

It’s already almost Christmas and the weather has already changed. Sora just finished changing her clothes and is in the waiting room tidying up her things when suddenly somebody grabs her waist and gave her a back hug.

“Oppa!” she said in surprise “Someone might see us.”

“I just want to hold you since its so cold.” Leeteuk said with his lips pouted in aegyo.

Sora held his hands that are around her waist, “Ottoke? I’m cold too Oppa” she said with a smile.

“I wish we could be like this always even in front of other people.” Leeteuk whispered.

“I know” said Sora “Time will come Oppa, when we can be free.”  She said encouragingly.

“Ne, we should be going.” Leeteuk said “ I told your manager that I will take you home today since both of us have no more schedules for the day.  Would that be alright with you?”

“Ne, Oppa” she said and she zipped her bag and lift it “Ottoke Oppa, my bag is so heavy I can’t lift it” Sora said trying to do aegyo. With that both of them looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Baby princess you are so cute, you don’t have to do aegyo if you’re not comfortable with it.”Leeteuk said while laughing.

“Ottoke!” Sora fans her face feeling it blushing “Oppa, this is difficult.”

“hahaha!” Leeteuk again burst into laughter and Sora joined him trying to hide her shame.

The door suddenly opened and there emerged Eun-jung.

“Leeteuk Oppa, are going already? Would like to us? I’m meeting with the girls to have some coffee” she asked.

Leeteuk looks at Sora’s direction “Ani, I have to be somewhere very important, thanks for the invite. Maybe next time” he said politely.

“Arasso, till next time Oppa” Eun-jung said “Sora-ssi, its nice working with you today, annyeong!” and she was out already.

Sora silently picked up her bag and tried to walk to the door when Leeteuk grabs her arm instead. “Weh?”he said.

“what? It’s nothing, let’s just go” Sora said trying to avoid his eyes.

“Weh?” he asked again, he pulled her closer and gave her a hug “Are you jealous Baby princess?” he asked with a huge smile on his face.

“what? Me jealous? I don’t get jealous…. I can’t be jealous…” she said “ until now ”she covered her face with both of her hands trying to hide her embarrassment.

Leeteuk took both of her hands and kissed each of them tenderly before speaking “It’s ok, you can get jealous” he said calmly “because for sure, I’ll be more jealous when you have scenes with your actor partners.  But I’ll get over it because I trust you.”  He said as he took her chin with his one hand so that he could look at her beautiful eyes.

“Oppa, you’re very popular and I know that lots of girls surround you and you’re a known player and I’m scared”  Sora said honestly.

“Me? A player?? You shouldn’t read too much in the internet, of course I’m not a player, I’m just friendly” he said.

Sora hit him softly in his shoulders “I trust you Oppa, so stop being too much friendly I might misunderstand it” she said.

“Arrasso, you know you’re my only baby princess” he said reassuringly. “We have to trust only each other, Arrasso?”

“Ne Oppa, its just that I’m not used to this feeling and I don’t know how to handle it”

“its ok, we’ll take it slow, we’ll talk thing through. I’m always here for you.” He said full of love.

“Ne Oppa, I trust you.”

Leeteuk took the bag on her shoulders and with a grin on his face, he whispered on her ear “So this is your first time to get jealous? Like ever?” he said teasing her.

Sora just nodded in response “We’ll I guess, you’ll experience more of your firsts with me then” Leeteuk said and they both giggled as they walked out of the room.