Baby

To see you again

Leeteuk is now driving his car back to SUJU dorm, he can’t help himself from smiling due to the recent development of his relationship status. Wow, now I have a girlfriend, I’m not alone anymore…. My heart feels so happy, I feel like I’m in heaven, he thought to himself. 

He just came from Sora’s apartment; he took her home, making sure that she is safe and sound at the comfort of her own home.  How he wish he could spend more time with her but she insisted for him to get some rest.  He should be feeling very tired since he just finished performing in the concert, he also finished filming an episode for WGM yet he feels very light and energized.

Soon he’s entering his own room, he laid on his bed still with a smile on his face and closed his eyes, he immediately envisioned Sora’s beautiful face.  He took his pillow to cover his face and in a geeky manner, he giggled like a little school girl.

“Hyung, what is happening to you?”  asked Donghae sitting in front of Leeteuk’s organ.

Leeteuk jumped out of the bed in surprise from hearing Donghae’s voice.  “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Nothing, I just want to hang out here and play. Why? Didn’t you notice me? I’ve been here since you walked in the room.”

“Jinja? I didn’t know that you were here” Leeteuk said.  “Go to your room and play there, stop bothering me and just get some rest.”

“Arasso, but why are giggling like a girl a while ago?” Donghae insisted with a naughty smile on his face.

Leeteuk was unable to say anything and just smiled at Donghae, a smile that ascends to heaven.

“Yah! Don’t tell me Sora-ssi already gave you an answer” Donghae shouted in disbelief “ you already have a girlfriend, didn’t you?”

“Yah! Donghae-ya! Don’t be so loud! Others might hear you” Leeteuk said as he covers Donghae’s mouth.

“So it’s true? She already answered you? She’s already your girlfriend?” Donghae asked again in a much lower voice.

“Ne” Leeteuk’s face blushed instantly. “She’s now my girlfriend.”

Meanwhile, in Sora’s apartment, she was sitting on her favorite couch while listening to SJ’s song “Marry you”.  She’s holding in her hand the chain wherein she puts the ring Leeteuk gave her.  Is it for real? He’s already my boyfriend?

What happened today was dream-like; nothing is close enough to what she has imagined being proposed to.  Leeteuk is such a romantic guy indeed. She feels somehow inadequate, how could a guy like him love her? Ani, she shook her head, she didn’t want to think of anything negative for now.  She wanted to savor this wonderful feeling that she is having. So this is love, she smiled at the thought; this is what it feels to love and to be loved.

She sighed, for she could not hold it any more, she wanted to shout and tell the whole world but she live alone and she can’t talk to anyone. She took the throw pillow nearest to her and cover her face and screamed, gosh, I’m so happy.

Suddenly her phone vibrates, she took it and read the message it was from Leeteuk.

“Baby princess, thank you tonight… You made me so happy…. Sleep well… I’ll call you tomorrow… Good night… I miss you already…”

Again she took the pillow and screamed her heart out, took the phone and answered his message.

“Thank you too Oppa, you made so happy too… rest well… good night… I’ll wait for your call… I miss you too… Baby <3 <3<3”