Hello Love

To see you again

It was a very busy week for Leeteuk and Super Juniors, they have just released their new single “A-cha” and the group was busy promoting it. Just the other day they have performances for various music programs. He smiled at the thought of it; he recalls how he and Sora made themselves a “mission” for their WGM episode. He remembered how she made those V-sign on photos and he was very happy to see her very cute and of course he knew that she was doing it for him.

He had a hard time doing his mission since he has to do the V-sign during their performance and it’s kind of awkward to do it since their new song is not that kind of cute song, but nonetheless, he tried to accomplish it. 

His car arrived at the park where he and Sora are supposed to meet, he immediately get out of it and headed to their meeting place.  As he walked inside the park he saw her sitting in one of the park bench, he silently approached her as he plans to surprise her but as she turns her head she immediately saw him.

Mesmerized by her beauty, he can’t take off the smile on his face as they continued to film the episode for WGM.

It was already late in the evening when their directors are finally satisfied with the shots they took for the episode. Actually, Leeteuk was surprised to see that the sun has already set when they finished filming.  He just really enjoyed the day so much, he thought that it would be awkward since he feels embarrassed when Sora saw his pictures when he was still in school and also his grades, Aisst, I should have studied harder, he thought to himself.

“Jungsu-sshi” he heard a soft voice calling him.

“Ne, Sora-sshi”

“I just want to thank you for today, it was fun.” She smiled as she talks to him.

“Ani, I’m the one who should be thanking you.  You prepared so much for today and I’m very touched. You know you didn’t have to do this much for me.”

“Aneyo, it’s my pleasure to do this things for you, I’m your wife after all.”  She said while her face blushed oh so red. “I hope you’ll have a nice flight and good luck on your concert, take care of yourself and don’t forget to eat.”

Leeteuk’s ear immediately turned red as he’s so happy to know that she is concerned about him, he thought of the gifts Sora has prepared for him, the chocolates, neck pillow, chili paste and most of all the noodles. It was so sweet of her and each of those has little notes that she carefully and meticulously prepared.  Nobody has done anything like that just for him, not even his ex-girlfriend. 

“Thank you Sora-sshi, I really appreciate it. Are you going already? You must be tired it took us the whole day to film.”

“Ani, since I had fun I didn’t even notice that it’s already dark. It just like we’re playing.”

“Me too, I didn’t realize it until Director-nim, told us that we’re done.” He chuckled. “Hmm, Sora-sshi, if you’re not too tired, would it be OK with you if we have some coffee together? Just the two of us?”

With an amused look, she blushed, looked at her feet and nod…