BP

To see you again

As Leeteuk is lying down on his bed, his mind was actually wandering away; he can’t help himself from worrying about his and Sora’s future and also all the things that Lee Soo Man had said kept on coming back to him.  He needs to be more responsible now or the things that are most important to him will disappear and worse, he might have s his collateral damage. 

“Hyung,is everything ok?” Donghae asked catching his attention.

“Ne, why did you ask?”

“It’s been hours since you got here and you didn’t say any word, what did our president said? Did he scold you or something?  Did he found out about you and Sora?” Donghae’s curiosity is now evident by his nonstop questioning.

“It’s nothing really” Leeteuk simply replied, he didn’t want any of s to be worried about him, it’s one of his trait as their leader, if he think he can handle the problem he will not make s worry about it, he will solve it himself if possible. “Just go to sleep Donghae-ya, you have schedules tomorrow.”

“Are you sure, hyung? You know I’m here to listen and help” he said but Leeteuk just smiled at him. “Arasso, if you need my help, just tell me ok?”

“Ne, good night Donghae-ya.”

Leeteuk took his phone from his pocket and saw 4 messages which he read one by one, it was all from Sora.

Message 1  : “Oppa, I’m home now. I hope everything is ok.

 Message 2 : “ Oppa, I hope you’re OK. I’m afraid I will disturb you if I call so please send me a message when read this.”

Message 3 : Oppa, I’m worried about you, please reply. L”

Message 4: “Oppa, are you ok? Pease tell me you’re OK. I’m really worried.”

Leeteuk sighed and started to dial her number but changed his mind run to the door so fast Donghae didn’t even had the chance to ask where he is going.

Ding dong ding… Ding dong ding….

Sora was startled when she heard her doorbell rung, who could it be? She looked at the cow watch beside her bed, it was 1:30 a.m. already, who could it be? She asked herself again.  She took her robe and wore it before heading out to the living room.  She turned the light on and looked at her door phone, she was surprised to see Leeteuk outside her door, he wears a smile on his lips but it felt empty and his eyes are full of sadness.  She immediately opened the door and without a word she just gave him a hug.

Leeteuk was surprised when Sora hugged her as soon as she opened the door, but it was pleasant surprise that the heaviness he felt inside suddenly flew away.  He held her tightly savoring the closeness between them he could feel her concern and love and he was touched by how she is sharing his feelings even without knowing what it is that is bothering him.

“Come in Oppa” she said and led him to the living and had him sat on the sofa, she left him and went to the kitchen and made him some ramen, even without asking him if he wanted to eat.  She knew how picky eater he is and with something that’s bothering him, she knew that he wouldn’t even bother to eat.

Seeing Sora busying herself in the kitchen, he knew that she is preparing a meal for him and again his heart was warmed by how she takes care of him, he followed her to help but seeing her back he just back hugged her. “Thank you” he whispered.

She kissed his cheeks and said “it’s nothing fancy but I hope you would eat.”

“Anything you made is special for me, yeobo” he said.

Leeteuk left after the meal, he seemed a little relax now but the since he didn’t tell Sora what is bothering him, she still feels worried about him.  She didn’t want to ask him what the problem is she just wants to be there for him, as she lay in her bed she can’t stop herself from thinking of ways to cheer him up.  She looked at her cow clock again, its half past 2 a.m., it’s almost morning already and still didn’t feel sleepy at all.  She took her laptop instead and started to write…

The next day, Leeteuk is in the filming of his show Strong hearts when he got a box delivered for him. Curiously, he opened the box assuming it was from a fan, he was delighted to see different kinds of sweets exactly his favorite, there’s cake, sour candies, jelly beans, gummy bears and underneath he found a small card and opened it, seeing what was written in it brought the sweetest smile on his face.

To my prince,

These candies and treats don’t come close to the sweetness I feel whenever I’m with you…

Though my actions may not seem to show how much I care about you, I hope that somehow you can hear my heart as it only beats for you…

Though you may have problems right now, remember that I’m always here whenever you’re ready to talk…

Actually I’m so insecure for without you, how can I live? My heart has only you… I want to share not only your happiness but also you sorrows…. You are not alone… I am here…. Saranghae…

Love,

                                                                                                                                        BP <3