Could it be?

To see you again

Sora is lying on her bed, she had been very tired because of the busy day she had.  She did a photoshoot that day that almost took her the whole day. It was amazing because little by little people are getting to know her, of course with that popularity, it comes with advantage and disadvantages.  

One of the advanatges is that she had more offers for endorsements  and projects and she also gained some fans whom she treat as her friends.  A disadvantage of it is that she always have busy schedules and she had less time to spend with family now and also, she gained haters as well.

Some haters accuse her of using Leetuek to gain popularity, this hurts her the most because actually, having met him really has opened a lot of opportunities for her but what she really treasured the most is the fact that she is now Leeteuk's wife.  

The first time she knew that she will be his wife, she feels burdened because she didn't know how to be somebody else's girlfriend let alone be a wife.  In her life, she has always become a very independent person, just they way her parents raised her, but now that she has a husband, she needs to learn how to share her life with someone.

Having a difficult puberty, she didn't give much attention to boys since she didn't felt confident about herself, she didn't even know who the members of Super Juniors are, but she definitely knew who is Leeteuk.  Since she didn't like going out because she only has few friends, she focused herself with reading and writing and from time to time she would watched variety shows with her Mom.  Her Mom really liked Leeteuk, his being a performer and MC, she thinks of him as a very interesting and witty person.

Sora got up from her bed to fix her things, she saw the paper bag where Leeteuk's gift are, she took the cow clock that he gave her and softly chuckled. How can she be so dumb not to guess what this letters stand for? she thought to herself. She traced the letters written on the cow's hand with her fingers and smiled at herself.

The whole time during her photoshoot, she feels very uneasy and excited at the same time, because she that her schedule, she will have to meet him to film their WGM episode.  It's been more than a week since she last saw him, and because he just came from an out of the country concert, she is worried that he is tired already.

As soon as her photographer finished taking her photos, she changed her clothes and took her make up off.  She wants to look fresh and natural in his eyes, with just little or almost no make up at all.  She toook her bag and checked if all her things are ready for her filming.

When she got to the cafe where they're supposed to meet, she took out her camera for she wants to take some pictures for her collection and also she wants to take pictures of him. As she took some photos, she was surprised to see him entering the cafe.  Omo, he's so cute, she thought to herself, she greeted him and took a seat beside him.

She took her camera in her bed and browsed in the pictures that she took, her face blushed as she saw the last picture she took of him.  He was at the top of the stairs waving her goodbye as they finished filming their episode.  Her face is still red as she took her right hand to her cheecks remembering how it feels when he was holding her hand.

Its not the first time that a guy holds her hand, as an actress, she has had romantic scenes with guys and she even had a kiss scene as well. But this is different. She fans her face as she feels her face burning, Oppa held my hand, she thought, she wanted to scream for she wants to express how she feels inside.

Ottoke????  what is this that she feels? is she really starting to fall for him?  Omo! could he be my first love?