You

To see you again

In Sora's apartment, she was busy preparing food for her guests, this is the first time she will be meeting all the SUJU members and she can't hide her nervousness.  She's been making a lot of mistakes and consequently doing her dishes twice, she wants everything to be perfect  Its a good thing that her mother taught her well in the kitchen, she was'nt really sure back then if she can use all that her mother was taching her but now, she's really thanking her for being patient enough in guiding her.

She looked up at her wall clock, it's an hour before 7pm, gosh! I only have one hour to finish this up and get ready.  She hurriedly cleaned the kitchen counter, i have to start preparing the table, she thought.  She took out her best set plates and set them up in the table.  Gosh they are so many, i have to add tables, she tought, so and she took her spare table in the guest room and add it to the main table.  She started to place the bowls and chopsticks and made a room for all the food that she has prepared.

She put a big place mat at the center of the table and took out the big bowl of kinchi soup that she made, she also took the steamed chicken and the pork cutlets and the side dishes around the big bowl.  woah!, this is beautiful, i can't believe i made all this.  Smiling, she took her cellphone and took a photo of her masterpiece, the first meal i made for Oppa and his brothers.

She took another glance at the clock, Ommo! I have to get ready now she run hurriedly to her room and took a quick shower. After that she dried her hair and tied it neatly on the back, she put some BB cream on face and a lip gloss just to some color on her face. She wore a white dress with tiny flowers designed on the shirt, she look at her relection and had a satisfied smile.  I hope Oppa will like what I have prepared.

And just at the same time, her doorbell rang, she hurriedly ran to the door but before she opened it she took a deep breath trying to calm herself , put a smile on her face and opened the door.

"Anneohaseayo" said Sora while slightly bowing her head, she was surprised to see Leeteuk standing infront of her when she lifted her head up"Oppa!" her gaze went past Leeteuk and tried to search for his brothers for he is standing alone in front of her. "Where are they Oppa?" she asked.

"Weh? aren't you glad to see me?" Leeteuk pouted his lips and tried to look hurt.

"Ani Oppa, its just that I thought you would come with them" she explained while she took his hand and pull him inside the apartment. "Why are you alone Oppa?" while she closed the door behind them.

"I wanted to help you out, you must feel burdened by my brothers visit" he explained "here I brought some dessert" holding out the box of cake in one of his hand.

"woah! that must be delicous Oppa, you know I love cakes!" Sora exclaimed excitedly. " What's that behid your back Oppa?" she asked while trying to take a peek at Leeteuk's back.

"Close your eyes" Leeteuk said.

"Weh?"

"Just close your eyes and trust Oppa" he insisted, Sora followed him and slowly closed her eyes, Leeteuk held out a small bouquet of white flowers and said "Now open your eyes"

"Woah! Oppa, they're so beautiful!" Sora brought the flowers to her nose and smelled them "they smell so fresh, thank you Oppa" she said.

"Wait, I have more" Leeteuk said and pulled Sora to the living room where they sat on her couch. Leeteuk pulled out a box from his pocket and gave it to her.

"What is this Oppa?" she asked excitedly.

"Open it" he said, and she opened it immediately, opened wide when she saw what was inside the box. 

Leeteuk took out the jewelry from the box and put it on to her.  It was a gold ring with a chain attached to it that turns out to be a bracelet, inside the ring was their intials where engraved.

Sora still surprised by his gift just stared at him and hugs him, suddenly she stood up and went to her christmas tree. "Oppa, i also have a present for you" she said smilingly.

"Baby you don't have to" he said "I should be the one spoiling you with gifts" he said smilingly but in his face, he can't hide his excitemenet.

"Ani I want to this for you, Pali, open it" she said.

He opened the box and saw a white wrist watch " so that whenever you see look for the time you will remember me" she said.

"You know you're always on my mind." he said staring intently at her eyes.

Leeteuk took Sora on his arms and whispered "Merry Christmas baby princess, Thank you for giving me the best present ever, YOU" and kissed her forehead. 

 "Oppa, Merry Christmas to you too" she whispered and tightens  their embrace.