YES

To see you again

While everybody are busy getting things packed up as they have finished filming WGM episode, Sora and Leeteuk slowly walked into the now empty stage.  He guided her to a seat at the center so that they could see the full view of the huge concert hall.

“Wow! The hall looks bigger now that all the fans have left; you guys are really amazing, being able to fill this huge hall with fans.”  Sora said as her eyes roam around the arena and to finally meet his gaze in the end. “You’re so amazing.” She said admiringly.

“Ani” he said, trying to avoid her eyes for he’s embarrassed by her admiration, he felt somehow unworthy.

“Weh? It’s true, you’re really amazing.” She insisted.

Leeteuk turned his eyes down still unable to meet her eyes.

“Oppa, why are you being like this?” Sora asked.

“Sora-ssi, about the ring…” Leeteuk said while staring at his shoes “did you like it?”

“Ne Oppa” Sora said as she held out her thumb where she puts the ring since it’s a bit big.

As Leeteuk watched her, he thought that the ring must really be too big for her. “Give it to me; I can have it re-sized so that it will fit your finger.”

“Ani, I like it like this, if you re-size it, I will somehow change its meaning.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s just that what you did for me in the concert, it was so big, and I was really touched by it. No one has ever done anything close to what you did. I really appreciate it.” Sora said softly.  “Don’t worry I can put it on a chain so that I can wear it still without the risk of losing it, and more importantly, it will be my chest, near my heart.”  She said smiling at him.

Leeteuk’s face blushed instantly, how can she be so honest with him, if only he can do the same for her.

“Oppa, can I ask you a question?”

“Ne, go ahead, ask me.”

“Why did you do it?”  Sora said with eyes fixed on him.

“Why not?” he asked “Sora-ssi, you’re an important person for me and I think you deserve such gesture.”

“But Oppa, your fans might have a negative reaction about it” she voiced her concern.

“Don’t worry about it, they will think that it’s just another episode for WGM.”

“Ah, Ne, you’re right, it’s just another WGM episode.” Sora said softly, disappointment can be hinted on her tone. Suddenly she stood up, as she feels her disappointment will soon become tears. “Maybe we should go” and she started to walk away.

“Wait Sora-ssi” said Leeteuk as he took her arm to stop her from leaving “Weh? Did I say something wrong?” he asked.

“Ani” she said in a hoarse voice trying to hold back her tears.

As Leeteuk saw her reaction he suddenly put his arms around her. “Mian-he Sora-ssi”

“Ani, you did nothing wrong Oppa. It’s me, Mian-he” as she tried to break off from his embrace.

Leeteuk held her tighter, he didn’t want to let her go, not just yet. “You want to know why I did it? Why in front of the fans?.... It’s because I want them accept you…. As my other half…. Not only as onscreen couple…. But for real…” he whispered into her ears.

“Oppa?” Sora asked as she tried to look into his eyes, searching for the truth.

“Ne Sora-ssi, when I first met you, honestly I wasn’t looking for love… but somehow you showed me the way…. And I think… ani… I know, for sure, that I’m in love… with you…”  Leeeteuk said honestly for he didn’t want to hide the truth anymore.  “The concert, the confession, the ring… they’re all real for me.”

They become silent for a while looking at each other’s eyes and without any words they know both of them feel the same for each other.

“Sora-ssi, say something” after a while Leeteuk said for he wants to hear her accept him.

“Oppa, I don’t know what to say.” She shyly said, still unable to believe him but her heart is now singing with joy. She took a deep breath for she wants to calm herself.

“Do you feel the same way for me Sora-ssi?” he asked

She breaks out from his embrace and took a couple of steps backward, her eyes not leaving his. She felt very confused as her tears falls into her checks.

As Leeteuk saw the tears falling, he got scared; did she not feel the way for me?  Did she not like me? He felt hurt and sorry at the same time, he can see how confused she is and he wanted to comfort her.

“It’s ok Sora-ssi, if you don’t like me I will understand; please don’t cry I don’t want to see you crying… especially because of me. Mian-he.” He tried to step forward but is worried that she will get scared even more so he took a step behind instead and turn around to leave.

As Leeteuk slow walks away with shoulders down and heart hurt, he suddenly felt her arms around him giving him a back hug.

“Oppa” Sora whispered as she back hugs Leeteuk. “Mian-he, I got scared and confused.”

“What do mean Sora-ssi? Do you love me too?” Leeteuk turned around so that he can face her, he took her chin and lifts her face just enough to see her lovely face.

Sora met his gaze and slowly, she bridges that gap between their faces, and as her lips met his, she said “YES”.