The Plan

To see you again

Since Leeteuk found out what his heart really desired, he wanted to let Sora know how he really feels and he wanted to make it big and surprise, he wants it to be something that she would never forget.  He’s been thinking of ideas how to make his proposal special but somehow he can’t decide which one to do, he has a lot of things to consider both of them are now famous.  He needs to make sure that their fans will accept her first before anything else; he wouldn’t want her career to suffer because of him and also he would like to protect her from his haters.

Since he wants it to be big, he realized that he will need help from s and manager.  He called the fighting juniors and asked them to meet him at Kona beans together with their manager. 

“Yah! Hyung! We’re here already!” Kyuhyun shouted while entering the café, luckily it was a slack time so there’s not much customers.

“Yah! Don’t be too loud, people will notice you guys, let’s go to the back room so that we could talk freely.” Said Leeteuk, trying to be discreet for he do not want to cause a commotion in the café.

As their favorites coffees are being served, they stared at Leeteuk as he seemed to be in deep thought while staring at his iced chocolate drink.

“Hyung, do you have any problem? Do you need our help?”  Sungmin asked.

“We can help you with anything just not with money… hehe”  Eunhyuk said jokingly.

Leeteuk didn’t know how to start the conversation; he’s embarrassed since he needs to confess how he feels to his group mates.  He let out a deep sigh.

“Hyung, you’re making us worry, what is it? tell  us pali!” sungmin asked again now with much concern.

“mmm, you know, its about Sora-ssi….”  As he started to say her name, all of his group mates started to giggle like a school girl.

“I knew it!” said Donghae “The first you saw her, I knew you like her, you just didn’t want to admit it!”

Is he that obvious? Leeteuk thought to himself, he actually thought that he will have a hard time confessing his feelings for Sora in front of them.

“woah! Hyung I think you’re in big trouble!” Eunhyuk more. “I think you’ve already fallen in love with her.”

“Arasso! Arasso!, enough with the teasing, I need your help.” Said Leeteuk with face red as a pepper.

“Help with what?” asked Kyuhyun with a curious look.

“I need you guys to help me with my proposal.”

“Proposal???”  all of them asked in unison. “already??”

“Ne, I want to propose to her already, I want her to be my girlfriend but I just don’t know how to do it.” Leeteuk admitted.

“Hyung, this is big, have you consider the implications already? Like our fans? Our agency? Your career?” sungmin asked.

“Ne, I have already thought about this, first of all, I need to make our fans accept her. Because of WGM, I can say not everyone hates her, I mean also have our fans as a couple, and I think that eventually they will accept us.” Leeteuk started to explain.

“Hyung, I understand that but didn’t you guys have a contract with WGM and you can’t fall in love with each other in the duration of the show?”  Eunhyuk asked.

“ne, that’s what I’ve been considering also, for now, we need to very discreet about this, I mean I still didn’t know how she feels about me so after I’ve her answer then that’s the time that I can talk about the solution.”  Leeteuk said calmly trying to hide his fears too.

“What about SM?” manager hyung asked.

“For now, I have to make it a secret, I guess.”  Said Leeteuk with a sighed, trying to have his courage back. “Hyung, I need you right now.”

“Arasso, it’s a good thing that she is your wife now in WGM, we wouldn’t have a hard time explain to people why you do specials things for her since you’re also a couple.”

“Ne, manager hyung is right, maybe you can do your proposal on our concert!” Donghae said excitedly.

“Would that be ok? What about our fans?”  leeteuk asked hesitantly, but the idea excited him already.

“Well, since you and Sora are onscreen couple, they would think that its just a WGM episode filming during our concert.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, why don’t you convince WGM to film it so that fans will never notice.” Manager hyung suggested.

“Ne, that way, you can make an awesome proposal and our agency will know the real thing. I like your idea Kyuhyun. High five!” Donghae said.

“But I want to make it a surprise for Sora.” Leeteuk said.

“We’re not going to tell her what will happen, we can just tell her to go to the concert to watch.” Manager explained. “Do you already know how you will propose?”

“Ne, I think I already know how to do it.” Leeteuk said with a bright smile now. 

“Hyung, I’m jealous of you.” Eunhyuk said, “ I hope that when I finally met the woman for me, you guys will also help me.”

“Of course, Eunhyuk-ssi, we’re brothers remember.” Sungmin said “If we wouldn’t do this for each other? Who would? I’m just glad that after two years, Hyung finally let himself to be happy. What happened with your last relationship is really sad but I’m very happy that now you’ve move on.”

“And I can see Sora is a very good match for you, not only she’s very beautiful she’s also very y, have you seen her body? Wow!” Donghae said dreamily.

“Yah! Donghae-ya! What are imagining?” Leeteuk ask Donghae while trying to reach him so that he could hit his head.

Laughter fills up the back room of Kona beans, and with a light heart everyone is happy while they finish their plan for Sora.