Meeting her

To see you again

Sitting here inside the theater, Leeteuk can’t help himself but look at his sweaty hands.  Aist, why am I so nervous? Maybe Donghae is right, I just need to be my funny, goofy and serious self.  His attention was suddenly caught by the video presentation flashing in the theater. “Presenting you wife” said the title of the audio visual presentation and he can’t help himself from smiling.

Meanwhile, in a small room inside the theater, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, (Super Junior members) are peeking in a small window watching Leeteuk’s everymove. 

“Look at hyung, he looks pathetic.”  Said the group’s maknae to the other delight not suppressing their laughters. Leeteuk has no idea that s are there to support him in today’s filming, his eyes are focused on the video and can’t help but smile for he knows that these famous actresses shown in the presentation could no way be his “wife”.

We Got Married or WGM is a very famous reality show where idols and celebrities were paired to be a virtual husband and wife.  This is not the first time that Super juniors participated in the show, not long ago, Kangin, one of SJ’s members, got married and he can still remember how they .  Now, it’s his turn to be teased and honestly, he’s excited and nervous at the same time. I hope my wife will be amazing, kind with lots of aegyo, petite and cute just like his style, he grins as he thought to himself.

Outside the theater, a white car stopped in front of the red carpet and soon the door opens and a beautiful young lady emerged from the car.  She elegantly walks the red carpet; no sign of nervousness can be hinted as she slowly reached the entrance of the theater.

“Ottoke, ottoke, ottoke…” Sora mumbled to herself as she pulls the door handle open and started to climb the stairs. This is it; I’m finally going to meet him. Will he like me? Is my hair ok? Does this dress fit me well? Do I look pretty enough? Oh my god! Please let him like me, she prayed. Suddenly, there’s this spot light focused on her… and then she saw him…

Someone turned the spotlight on and focused it on the stairs, his heart beats faster, Ottoke, she’s here! Leeteuk you need to calm down, he said to himself.  He stands up to greet her but the moment his eyes met hers, his knees becomes weak and his mind went blank and unknowingly sits down again. Wow, she’s so beautiful…..