For you

To see you again

“Yeoboseyo? Ne, Director-nim” Leeteuk answered his phone.

“Leeteuk-sshi, tomorrow is our scheduled filming for WGM, do you have something in mind to do for Sora-sshi?” asked their WGM director.

“Ne, Director-nim, actually I have lots of ideas but I haven’t really decided what to do for tomorrow yet. I think I need to talk to Sora’s manager first.”

“Arrasso, I’ll send you her manager’s number, let me know what you have decided.”

“Ne, thank you Director-nim.”

Ottoke, I have lots of things in mind to do with Sora-sshi, I don’t know where to start.  He started to dial her  manager’s number; I need to know her schedule for tomorrow.

At the Super Junior’s dorm.

“Eunhyuk-ah, are you busy this afternoon?” asked Leeteuk to s whose watching TV on their dorm living room.

“Ani, I’m just going to the mall later. Wae?”

“Really, you’re going to the mall? Can I come with?”

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow and looked at him with suspicious eyes. “Wae? Wae? Wae? You don’t usually go to the mall. Why would you want to go with me? Are you spying on me or something, because I’m telling you, I’m not dating anybody.” Eunhyuk said in a very defensive tone.

“Ani, I just need to buy something. Why are you being so defensive?” He knows that Eunhyuk is not dating anyone but his defensiveness triggered an alarm.  “Eunhyuk-ah, are keeping secrets from me?”

“Aniyo,  I’m just telling.” His eyes tried to avoid his questioning gaze. “ Arrasso, let’s go together, actually we can go now if want to.”

“Ok, let’s go now; we should change our clothes then.”  Both of them went to their rooms to change into their disguises so that no one will recognize them. 

Leeteuk wore a long sleeved shirt and matched it dark blue pants, he puts on a black wig that is longer than his actual hair, and he also wore dark shades to cover his eyes.  He looks at his image in the mirror and smiled for he looks like a different person already. 

At the mall, they are in the men’s section and while Eunhyuk is trying on some shirts and pants,  Leeteuk’s eyes wander in the nearby stall selling different kinds of ladies accessories.  He went to the hair accessories section, he carefully looks at each hair pins, and I wonder if Sora will like these kinds of things.  He found a small hair pin with a heart shaped gem on top of it, Ani, this is so simple, I want something that she can wear on a red carpet event, something that can remind her of me.  He sighed as he could not find anything and slowly walks back to where Eunhyuk is.

“Hyung, where have you been? I thought you needed something, don’t you find anything to your liking?”

“I’m still looking, are you done already? Keep trying on clothes.” He still needs time to look. “Here put these on, I think it will look good on you.” He throws him a bunch of pants, that will keep him busy for a while, he thought to himself.

Leeteuk tried to walk outside the store and stroll along mall soon he found himself inside a jewelry store.  Would it be too much to give her jewelry on our second meeting? He looks at the display and something caught his eyes, a white gold bracelet with little heart shaped designs.  This is perfect, it will suit her very much, it’s elegantly designed and she can wear this to the event in Busan. 

“Excuse me; I would like to buy this one please.”  He told the sales lady without hesitation and with a smile on his face.