Trust

To see you again

Its been almost two months now since she saw him, she can't forget that night when he suddenly shows up on her doorstep and showed how he loves her very passionately.  Sora can't understand what happended, she still remembers how he promised her that nothing will ever change even if WGM filming is on hold, that he will make sure that they will see each other like nothing has changed.  She didn't know what to think when all this time, she didn't even receive a phonecall from him.  She missed him so much and she really wanted to see him.  She took her phone and started browsing on the internet, this is the only way she knew to get some news regarding Leeteuk, she downloads some of his new photos, my he's reaaly good looking and so cool with those cute eyes and kissable lips, she brought the phone on her lips trying to remember the feeling of his lips unto hers.  Tears slowly falls from her checks,  how can he do this to me? she thought, how can he endure the pain of nothing seeing each other? a soft sound from her sobs can be heard.  

"Sora-ssi? are you ok?" her mom asked, she didn't realize that her mother entered her room, since she feels lonely she decided to stay home for the night with her parents.

"Omma" she let out another soft sob "I really miss him"  she hugged her mother trying to get strength for her.

"Arasso, don't cry.  Things will get better, you have to trust him a little more" her mom said softly. "Maybe things are hard for him too, don't think of anything that will make you doubt him more, it will just ruin what Jungsu and you have.  Have patience and trust him"

Sora just cry even more, but she knew that her mother was right, that is what she really needs, trust and patience. She hugged her mother tighter and let out more tears, her mother stayed with her until she fell asleep crying.

The following morning, Sora is in front of her mirror, her eyes are all swollen from all the  cring she did the night before.

"OMO, what am i going to do? my eyes are so swollen, I have to look good today I have to go to Baeksang awards what should I do?" she asked herself, she took her phone and find Leeteuj's photo, "this is your fault" she said pouting her lips thrying to blame Leeteuk for her swollen eyes, when her mom entered her room.

"Here, use this frozen spoon on your eyes to lower the swelling, you shouldn't cry that much over a guy" her mother said with a teasing smile on her lips.

"Omma, what should I do?" she asked with a hint of tears on her eyes again.

"Stop it Kang Sora" her mother scolded her, "enough with your whinning and start acting like an adult. Start preparing youself already." she said and closed Sora's door. But as she closed it, she let out a heavy sigh, she's worried about her and Jungsu, and her daughter is hurting and she can't do anything to help her.

Meanwhile, Super Juniors are in Indonesia for their SS4, all are busy rehearsing but Leeteuk is the one who is the most eager to perfect all their moves, he seldom stop to rest and seems to  tire himself so.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" asked Yesung.

"Practising, what else?" he answered. t

"No you're not, you're commiting suicide by tiring yourself too much" he said.  "Is everything ok?"

"Ani" said Donghae. " He's tiring himself so that when he went to bed his body will go straight to sleep and will not have time to miss Sora-ssi" he continued.

"Ya! Lee Donghae! what are you saying?" Leeteuk snapped " you know you can't say her name when we're at work" he said while looking around to see if anybody had heard Donghae.

"Hyung, nobody heard me" Donghae said. "everybody is busy so stop worrying too much" he assured him. "Stop torturing yourself, you know I heard Sora won a popularity award at the Baeksang awards together with Jang Keun Suk, he is very handsome isn't he?" Donghae started to tease Leeteuk.

"YA! Donghae! just leave me alone!" he said and walked out of the stage.

He went straight to the washroom, he washed his face and looked at the mirror intently, he let out a frustrated sighed and sat on the floor. He took his phone and started to browse the internet, he keyed in something on the browser and pressed search, he pressed a link and a picture was downloaded, ahh... my baby princess is so beautiful.  I really miss you baby and i'm sorry for not keeping my promise, i love you much but i really don't know what to do right now.  I want to be with you but i can't let my group disappointed.  Tears fell from his face, I'm so ashamed of myself for i cannot be the man that i wish i could be for you.  I'm a coward he sob some more, when the door suddenly opened..

"Hyung, what happened?" Sungmin asked, surprised but put his hand on his hyung's shoulder.

Leeteuk just stared at him and continued to cry, he miss Sora so much and he's been keeping it all inside him until now, his shoulders started to shake and he can't control his feelings anymore.

"Its Sora isn't it?" Sungmin guessed " Is president still monitoring you?  this is unfair, we're all humans too and are capable of loving someone, we're also entitled to be happy and to love."

Leeteuk just stayed silent. 

"Hyung, don't be scared, I think I can say i behalf of all members that we support you and Sora, don't let the president or any person get in your way for true happiness. People might not understand us all the time and they might think of us robots or something but if we let them ruin us, then we will all be losers after all. I know you got scared and i will also feel that way if i were you, but you have to make up your mind and stand up for what you want." he continued.

"But I let Sora down, i disappointed her and hurt her." Leeteuk voiced his concern.

"just explained it to her and she will understand." he assured him " believe me ,ani, believe her, because she loves you... so much.  This is smething that you need to decide and you have to be firm, with the president, with our fans and with her"