Predicament

To see you again

“Yeoboseyo” Sora answered her phone; it was her manager calling her.

“Sora-ssi, I got some bad news for you” he started. 

“What is it? What happened?” she asked.

“MBC’s strike pushed throughh, you might not be able to film WGM” he paused for a while trying to sense how she is taking it. “I know this is important to both you and Leeteuk, but I can’t do anything about it, mianhe”

Sora was out of words, how will she be able to see Leeteuk now? It’s been weeks already since they last met and she missed him so much.

“Sora-ssi, are you still there?”

“Ne” she said in a very low voice, “I understand, thank you” and she said as put the phone down, her mind still blank and disappointed.

“Yeoboseyo” Leeteuk said as he answered his phone, it was his manager.

“Have you heard the news?” he said.

“About what hyung?” Leeteuk asked.

“MBC is on strike, you know what it means right?”

He took a deep breath and said “Arasso, I will call her.” But he is hesitating to make the call, how am I supposed to console her when I’m also very disappointed with how things are turning out for them.  He took another deep breath and let out a sigh, closed his eyes and tried to calm himself when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.  There was a message from Sora.

“Oppa, I miss you… come see me”

She’s right, he thought, it’s better to talk this through face to face besides I miss her too, though I’ve been trying to control my feelings due to my circumstance with president Lee Soo Man, I really wanted to see her.  He got on his feet and headed to the door, “Leeteuk-ssi, where are you going?” asked his manager who is just coming to see him to further discuss the matter but he didn’t even say a word, I will see Sora today and no one can stop me, he thought.

Sora, still saddened by the news, is sitting by her window trying to think of ways for her and Leeteuk to meet without his agency and fans noticing when she heard soft tap on her door.

“Oppa” she whispered.

To her surpise, Leeteuk suddenly grabs her and kissed her passionately on her lips.  Slowly she responds to his kisses, closing her eyes savoring the love emanating from the kiss.  They parted for a while and just stay still recovering from the intense kiss they had shared both of them catching their breath.

“Oppa, have you heard?” Sora asked.

“Ne” he whispered so softly she barely heard it.

“What are we going to do?” Sora laid her head in his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, we will get through this, we’ll just to endure for a while.” He said trying to pacify her. “for now, we can’t see other often but I will always call you I promise.”

“But I will miss you Oppa” she said while trying to hold back her tears.

Leeteuk didn’t know what to say; instead he cupped Sora’s face and held it very closely to his that their faces were only a spaces away from each other.  They were forehead to forehead, nose to nose and then Leeteuk bridged that small gap, kissing her again. The his kisses wandered through Sora’s face, eyes, nose, both of her cheeks, chin and from there he traced her jawlines with set kisses to her ears.  He bit it softly and blew air in it which brings shivers to Sora’s spine.  He whispered “Saranghae” into her ears and again nibbled in it, Sora’s hands automatically went to his shoulders tightening their embrace, it feels so good being this close to him, she thought.  He continued to plant soft, wet kisses on the long of her neck and he reached the apex of it he into it which made Sora let out a soft moan. He continued her shoulders trailing down her shoulder blades, then slid the strap of her sleeveless shirt down that exposed her milky white skin.  Sora’s knees are starting to feel weak, she lean more into Leeteuk for support; she gently grabs his face and searched for his lips as she longed for the touch of his lips. Leeteuk deepened the kiss by biting her lower lips taking the opportunity to enter when she opened it wider.  She felt his hands caressed her side teasing her to respond to his aggressiveness.  Sora whispered his name which brings soft tone and encouragement to Leeteuk.  He took it a sign to continue what he is doing, he moved his hands higher reaching for her upper back, caressing it slowly feeling her bra strap on it, he was tempted to unclasp it but held back.  He pushed her a little and took a deep breath, he calm himself and said “You have to stop me now”

Confused, Sora looked him in the eyes like asking him why they are stopping.

“Sora, my baby princess, I love you and I respect you.  Let show my respect to you by protecting your innocence.  I want our first to be on our wedding night.” He tried to explain “Do you understand me Sora-ssi? This is hard for me but let me do this for you.”

“Oppa” was all Sora could say, overwhelmed by the love he just made her experience and the love that he wants to do for he.  He is a man, she thought, a real man.

Leeteuk, gently parts from her. “I will do something about our situation right now; we will meet when we have the opportunity, seldom as it may, always remember, I love you and I’m always with you.”

And we was gone.