Proposal

To see you again

"She

May be the face I can't forget

The trace of pleasure or regret

May be my treasure or the price I have to pay

She

May be the song that summer sings

May be the chill that autumn brings

May be a hundred different things

Within the measure of a day"

As the chair he’s been sitting on was lifted into the air, he started to shower their fans with long stemmed red roses.  Loud screams filled the concert hall as the fans were showered with flowers given by Leeteuk.  As he slowly lifted back to the stage after roaming all over the venue, he took the last rose left on his huge basket, as the fans’ scream gets louder as he started to walk towards Sora’s seat.

"She

May be the reason I survive"

Leeteuk took Sora’s hand and guided her in the center of the stage. Sora felt her face blushed. Omo! Ottoke? What is this? In front of their fans? Will this be OK?  She let him guide her and she trusted him.

"The why and wherefore I'm alive

The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years"

He felt that her hand is very cold, she must be very surprised, he thought, and a smile formed on his face.

"Me

I'll take her laughter and her tears

And make them all my souvenirs

For where she goes I've got to be

The meaning of my life is..."

Leeteuk kneeled in front her and handed her the last rose.

 

"She

She, oh she"

As Leeteuk finished his song, he reached for her and put his arm around her shoulders.

“Sora-ssi, I have something for you” he said while taking a small out from his pocket, he tried to open but had a hard time doing so because his hands were shaking.

“Please accept this ring, I’m not sure if the size fits you…” he took the ring out of the box and put in on her right ring finger as the fans continued to screamed louder and louder.

Sora’s jaw dropped for she can’t believe what’s happening, this is so much like a movie.

“I think it’s too big for you.” Said Leeteuk.

“Ne, slightly.” Was all Sora could say.

Leeteuk steps forward and gave her a hug. Sora still can’t believe what’s happening, as he took her hand and guided her to the backstage, all she could do is to follow him.

“Sora-ssi, are you OK? manager hyung will take you to your seat, I’ll talk to you later, OK?”  said Leeteuk.

“Ne, Oppa.” And she followed his manager, since they are also filming the episode for WGM, she didn’t really know how to react. She wanted to cry for she was so touched by his gesture but at the same time she was worried because he did it in front of his fans.  She doesn’t want them to hate him for what he has done for her.  It felt like a dream,  as a girl she felt very special and that is something that she is not used to. Her heart was beating fast and loud the whole time, and now she’s trying to calm herself a bit, she look at the ring on her finger, though it’s a bit big, it’s really very beautiful and delicately designed.

“Sir, I think I need to go to the rest room first.” She said to manager which he quickly allowed.  Inside the rest room, she stared at the mirror, trying to recall what just happened.  She knew that people were loudly screaming but all she could hear was his voice, softly singing, as if he was whispering it to her ears.  His hands felt cold but her heart was warmed by his touch, unknowingly she put her ring finger on her lips and as she closed her eyes, she reminisced their moment.