Finally...

To see you again

30 minutes past 6 o clock. Has she forgotten what we have promised each other? He shut his eyes hard, this is torture. He still remembers how she cried the last time he saw her.

“Oppa, I don't think I can do this, not being able to be with you, not seeing you, it's too hard I can't do this.” Sora's eyes are filled with tears as she looked in his eyes, both of them filled with love for each other.

“Yeobo, we have to do this, we can do this, our love will guide us.” His voice is now cracking up, he needs to be strong for her, he can't cry, he won't cry, for both of them he will be strong.

 

“Oppa… Oppa… how am I able to do this? I'm scared... I don't want to lose you.” Sora sobbed on his shoulders.

“You won't lose me, I love you, you hear me? I'll be fine inside the army, you'll do well in your career and after 5 years we will be together, forever.  Look at me yeobo, there's no doubt in my heart that we can do this. Saranghe....” And he kissed her lips deep and passionately.

“I have to go now yeobo, take care of yourself, I'll come back for you I promise.” And with that he slowly walks away, with heavy steps he forced himself not to look back and let the tears he's been holding back to fall on his checks. Ahhh, I can do this, I love you Kang Sora-sshi wait for me please, he prayed.

 

7 o’clock, he stared at his watch, this can't be happening. Ahhh, the nervousness he feels is now replaced with anxiety, no; she'll be here, he told himself and tried to calm his heart

15 minutes before 8 o’clock.

Leeteuk’s heart is heavier now, he’s been here for 6 hours now, and maybe she forgot, maybe something happened to her. He suddenly rose to his feet at the thought, what if something bad happened to her on the way? And with a swift move, he turn to run, he needs to find out. As he turned, he was stunned at this beautiful lady standing just behind the tree.  Am I dreaming? Is this my beloved Sora? 

*****

Sora, wearing a beautiful white dress is running towards him with an expression mixed with joy and tears.  Midway to him, she stopped and just stared at him, unable to believe that this man, standing right before her is Leeteuk, her beloved Park Jung  Soo, her one and only…. Her man…. Her forever….

Leeteuk was beside himself, what is this feeling? His heart is about to explode with joy but tears are flowing down his cheeks and is mind is now blank. He just stood there staring at this beautiful lady.

He slowly tried to move his feet, he suddenly feels the urge to hold her, is she for real?  Is she really here?

“Oppa…” is the only word Sora can utter. “Oppa…” and slowly she walks towards him.

Leeteuk’s hands were trembling, slowly he tried to touch her face, tenderly, lovingly….

“Yeobo…” and he grabs her to a tight embrace, both of them trying to calm themselves.   They stayed like that for a while, knowing that their battle in the name of love is now over.

Slowly, Leeteuk held Sora’s chin up, he looks at her eyes and they both knew that starting today, everything will be fine.  Slowly, very carefully, their lips met and they just knew that they will be apart ever again…..

 

** end**