Over Americano & Iced choco

To see you again

Sitting in front of each other, both tried to catch a glimpse of each other.  Both feeling very shy, they stared at their favorite drinks placed in a big cup in front of them. 

“Jungsu-shii, you must be very busy with your schedule, don’t you get tired?” ask Sora trying break their awkwardness to each other.

“Ne, I often feel tired but once I’m on stage and see our ELF cheering for us, all my energy comes back to me.”  Leeteuk said, passion and gratefulness can be seen in his eyes.  “You know the feeling of mixed excitement and joy to see their love for us, we could only return it by giving our best performance every time we’re on the stage.”

“It must be awesome having that kind of love from fans.”

“Yes, it was amazing.”

“Leeteuk-shi, you’re not only active as a Super Junior but you also have individual projects and you’re a very good MC.  Which do you like most, being and idol or being an MC?” she asked.

“Sora-shi, I have a favor to ask you and I really hope that you will grant it.” Leeteuk shyly looks at her fighting the nervousness that he feels.

“Ne, what isit Leeteuk-shi?”

“Would you mind calling me Oppa?” he asked while staring at his Iced Choco.

Sora felt her face blushed, actually she wanted to him Oppa since the day they met but she was so embarrassed to ask his permission.  She took her cup of Americano, took a sip trying to hide her feelings, and with her full confidence, she seeks for his eyes and said “Ne, Jungsu-shi Oppa”

With that Leeteuk’s heart skip a beat, why does his name sounds so much better when she calls him.  His face immediately turned red, he felt so happy that he can’t even say a word.  He tried to take a deep breath trying to compose himself and took another glance at her.  He caught her eyes and they stared at each other for a while, even without words they understand each other that what they share is something very special.