Start of something special

To see you again

Its past midnight already, he should be feeling tired right now but his senses were very much awake. He turned his head to her direction, still not believing that this beautiful lady is now his wife. He can’t help himself from staring, her face is so beautiful, her skin so silky and white, he can only imagine how soft it might be to touch. Her eyebrows perfectly shaped to match her sparkling eyes and her lips, oh what he wouldn’t give to kiss those sweet-sweet lips. His face blushed oh so red when she suddenly looks up and caught him staring at her.

Sora while having this feeling that somebody is staring at her looked up and saw him looking at her. She smiled at him; he seemed startled by her smile so she walks towards him.

“Hi! It was really nice meeting you Leeteuk-sshi. Thank you for today.” Sora said smiling sweetly to him.

“Ne, you worked hard today.” Leeteuk said smiling awkwardly.

“You did too, thank you for playing the piano for me by the way. I was really surprised; you’re really good at it, very talented.”

“Aniyo…. Just forget about it, I was really nervous.”

“Ani, you we’re really good, I hope we could play the piano together sometime.”

“That would be good; I’m already excited just by thinking about it.” said Leeteuk while still blushing. Aisss, what is happening to me? I can feel my face turning red, I need to calm down, this is embarrassing.

“Food is here” one of the production assistants announced. Suddenly all the staff and crew of the show gathered to have some food.

“Would you like to have something?” Leeteuk asked Sora.

“Aniyo, I’m still full from what we had during filming.” Sora replied.

“How about coffee then?” Leeteuk insisted, I can’t really tell why but somehow I would really like to know this person much better.

“Ne, that would be nice since it so cold tonight.”  Sora smiled.  Both of them walked towards a vacant table in the restaurant.  Usually the restaurant would be closed at this time but since they are filming WGM, they are still open.  Leeteuk called the waiter and ordered coffee for both of them.

“Could I have some tea instead?” Sora asked. “I already had coffee on our way here.”

“Ne, one café latte and one hot tea please.” Leeteuk told the waiter instead.

Sitting in this table facing one another, it’s hard not to look at each other.  Both of them trying to take a shy glimpse, then suddenly their eyes met, both of their faces turned red instantly and they burst out laughing and pointing at each other.

“Your face is so red!” both of them said at the same time and again their table was filled with giggles and laughter.

Sora’s POV

While sitting facing Leeteuk, Ottoke, he’s so cute when he’s blushing.  He’s so adorable and kind and sweet, she remembered how he ran in a convenient store just to buy hot beverage so that she wouldn’t feel so cold.  How he took care of her in the car on the way to this restaurant, he’s an amazing person.

She took a shy glimpse of him and she can’t help herself from smiling from ear to ear, she took her eyes away and tried to breathe deeply so as she can calm herself.  Then she took another glimpse, Ommo, they caught each other’s eyes, her face instantly turned red and she burst out a giggle. Sora, what is happening to you? You’re acting like a high school girl having a crush on your senior.  She took another look and she knew the answer to her question, she closed her eyes and prayed that this would be a start of something very special….