Brothers

To see you again

Leeteuk and Sora are sharing their warm embrace when suddenly the doorbell rang.

“It must be your brothers already” Sora said “I suddenly feel nervous”

“Don’t be nervous, don’t worry they won’t bite” he chuckled. “Come let’s open the door together” he took her hand and they walked together towards the door.

Super junior members were surprised to see Leeteuk opening the door for them together with Sora, and as they see her the fighting juniors instantly said “Oooohh, Hyungsu-nim!” that brought laughter to everybody.

“Come on in guys” Leeteuk said which the members obeyed and entered the apartment. As they began to sit in the living room, Leeteuk formally introduced Sora to s.

“Guys, I gathered you here tonight so that I could formally introduce my girlfriend to you” as he took Sora’s hand he continues “This is Kang Sora, my girlfriend” he said.

Sora’s face started to blush Leeteuk introduced her “An-yong-ha-shim-nikka” she said meekly and bowed to them.

“Woah, Hyungsu-nim is so polite to us” Sungmin noticed. “Don’t be nervous Sora-ssi, just be yourself” he continued as he sensed that she is nervous, Sungmin is sensitive to these things and he wanted to show his support to Sora.

“Ne, and thank you for inviting us in your home” Shindong said, he and Sora already have worked together in previous project and he wants her to feel at ease.

“You have a very nice home, Sora-ssi, you live alone right? Don’t you get scared?” asked Donghae as he roams around her apartment which is now a bit crowded. Donghae is actually known for being too childish and playful.

“Ani, we have guards here that usually roam every hour” she explained “I’m also used to being alone since I’m an only child.”

“Where are your parents by the way?” Shindong asked.

“They lived in our house outside Seoul; I frequently visit them during my free time.”

“Guys, Sora prepared dinner for us” Leeteuk announced.

“Jinja? You did not just have it delivered?” asked Hee-chul who is currently in active as super junior member since he is currently serving his military duty. He is known to be very straight forward and picky with friends; actually Sora is scared to meet him, afraid that he might not like her for Leeteuk.

“Ya! Hee-chul, don’t be like that, she prepared everything and we should be thankful to her.” Leeteuk said.

“Ne, I’m not that of a good cook but I hope you will enjoy what I have prepared.” Sora said as she guided them to the dining area. Suddenly the doorbell rang again.

“Who could that be? Aren’t we complete yet?” asked Leeteuk, with his nervousness which he is trying to hide and the big number of his group, he lost track and started to count. “Ahh, of course Siwon is still late” he said and head straight to the door to open it.

“Ya! Why are you always late?” Leeteuk commented on Siwon as he entered the apartment with his stunning look and model walk “Ya! Stop showing off she’s mine already”

Siwon laughed at his remark “Hyung, I’m just being myself, I can’t help being adorable you know” he said jokingly. “An-nyeong-ha-se-yo, Sora-ssi” he said and held his hand out to take Sora’s hand  but Leeteuk is fast enough to take Siwon’s hand instead.

“Just sit down and eat Siwon-ssi and leave my girlfriend alone” Leeteuk said and took Siwon to his seat. When everybody is already seated, they started to taste Sora’s dishes and everybody is surprised at how good of a cook she is.

“Sora-ssi, these are really good, you must be tired from preparing all of these” said Sungmin with much admiration.

“Hyung, you are really lucky to have met Sora, I should have done WGM instead of you” Donghae commented “I should be the one who have a pretty girlfriend who cooks very well.”

“Ne, what is it with you to have such luck.” Yesung said while attacking the kimchi soup.

“Ya! What kind of Dongsaengs are you? You should be support me… us” Leeteuk scolded them.

“Hyung, we’re actually supporting Sora-ssi since she cooks all these food for us, we just can’t believe that among all of us, you have this luck to her” Kyuhyun said.

“Ya! You ingrate! How can you say those things to you Hyung!” Leeteuk irritated by ’s lack of confidence in him “why don’t you all just shut up and continue eating”

Everybody just continued eating and fighting over the food, Sora is just silently looking and smiling at her new found family when suddenly Leeteuk grabs her hand.

“Are you OK? I’m sorry I have such a big family” he said apologetically.

“Its ok, I’m actually amazed and happy looking at them eating, it’s like the big family I never had” she said squeezing his hand tightly.

After the meal Sora is cleaning up the table when Heechul  suddenly sent up to her.

“You know this relation is not going to be easy right?” he said.

Shocked, she looked up to him trying to gauge his sincerity “What do you mean?” she said.

“You should know that Leeteuk’s first priority is our group, Super juniors and of course ELF” she could sense heechul’s seriousness and it somehow scared her.

“He usually thinks of the group first even before his family” he continues “Can you accept the fact that you’re just 3rd or 4th in his list of priorities? Do you have the confidence to fight for this relationship? Both of you have careers; the question is what is important to you? Can you live with the possibility he will always be rumored with every next girl group?”

Sora knew that all of Heechul’s concern are valid and hearing it from him, sends shivers to her spine, fear, doubt, and loss of courage is now creeping in her mind, she took a deep breath and face him.

“Heechul Oppa, when I met Jungsu-Oppa I don’t even know anything about him or your group, but as time passed by, I started to learn who he is. And he is person with warm and genuine heart, he stood as your leader, a strong leader for that matter, he’s always there for you whenever you need him, but have you ever thought of who is with him during those times when he is helping you guys? Who will be there for him to share his loneliness, his problems and even his happiness?  Priorities? I don’t care even if I’ll be his last priority; I just want to share my life with him and him with me…. I can understand how hard it’s been for him to get his position right now and I wouldn’t want to be the one to cause him troubles.  I could be a secret girlfriend forever for all I care, because I know that even if there are lots of girls that surround him, I’ll still be the one inside his heart.  I don’t need all of his time; just a minute would be enough. I trust him and he trust me. That’s all I need” she said with all her sincerity.

Heechul was taken aback by Sora’s confidence, he was not expecting such a fragile looking girl can be so tough and determined. This girl is something else, she’s special, Heechul thought, she earned his admiration and he is now her ally. Without a word he went up to her and hugs Sora to her surprise.  Just then Leeteuk walked in the kitchen.

“Ya! What the hell is happening here? Take your hands off my girlfriend!” Leeteuk shouted.

Heechul and Sora just exchanged glances and smiled at each other, they knew they’ve become friends now, allies.

“Ya! Leeteuk-ss, don’t ever lose her or else I’ll take her in a minute.” Heechul said while giving Leeteuk a hug and Sora a wink.