I love you

To see you again

It’s been a few weeks since their last meeting; Sora and Leeteuk are in a café after they’ve finished filming the blind date episode for WGM.  They had their future read through cards and thankfully both of them seemed to have a good future ahead of them.

Leeteuk was staring at her intently; he missed her so much, if only he has much time to spend with her.  It’s true what they say that absence makes the heart grow ponder, he thought, he can feel how his feelings have grown, even with constant calls and messages, it’s just not enough for him.

“Weh Oppa? Do I have dirt on my face? Why are you staring at me?” Sora said consciously.

“Ani, it’s just that you’re so beautiful I can’t help myself from staring at you.” Leeteuk lovingly said as he held her hands close.

“Oppa, you’re making me blush, you know I missed you too right?”

“I know, it’s just sad that our situation is like this, we can’t see each other often because of our busy schedule.” he sighed.

“Ne Oppa, but we’re together right now so let’s not be sad and enjoy our time together instead” she said with a smile on her face. “What do you want to do after this? Or are you tired from filming” she asked.

“Ani, I want to spend more time with you. Do you want to watch a movie?” he asked.

“Ne, but how are we going to do that? People can’t see us together, remember?” Sora hesitated.

“Just leave everything to me” Leeteuk said and winked at her.

After almost an hour, Leeteuk and Sora are now inside Leeteuk’s car.

“Oppa, where are we going? Are we going to the mall to watch a movie?” she asked with excitement.

“Just wait, it’s a surprise”

Not long after, they arrived at their destination and to Sora’s surprise she saw their Dimples house.

“Oppa! Why are we here? Don’t tell we’re going to watch a movie here?” She asked.

“Ne!”  Leeteuk said with a big smile on his face.

“But aren’t going to be in trouble? What if WGM finds out?”

“Don’t worry baby princess, I already have their permission.”

“How? Why? Did you tell them that both of us will be here? Didn’t they ask questions?” she is now worried, not for her sake but for Leeteuk, even though both of them are celebrities, she knew that Leeteuk is much bigger celebrity than she is and she wouldn’t want to create a scandal that could affect his career, I have to protect him, she thought.

“Calm down baby, my manager asked for permission for himself with saying that we are the ones who is going to use the house” he explained “don’t worry too much and let’s just have a movie date ok?”

Even though she is still worried, she tried to calm herself and trust Leeteuk, they then walked inside their house and to Sora’s surprise she saw some food in the living room table.  Leeteuk really did prepare everything; they have pizza, popcorn, candies and bottles of soda.

“Did you like it?” asked Leeteuk.

“Ne Oppa, thank you for preparing all these” she said and gave him a hug.

They sat next to each other on the sofa and as Leeteuk wrap his arms around Sora, they started to watch the movie.  Sora tried hard to concentrate on the movie they are watching but the feeling of having Leeteuk’s arm around her is sending butterflies to her stomach.  She felt safe and secure around his embrace but there is something that’s bothering her, she then laid her head on Leeteuk’s shoulder.

Her action brought a smile on Leeteuk’s face, this is what I want, to be close to you as long as possible, he thought, and I can’t wait to start my own family with you.  I know that there is still a long way for us, but I promise myself that I will make our dreams a reality, just wait my Baby princess. He closed his eyes trying to forget all the worries that he has, as long as you are by my side, I will fight for you, you belong to me and I to you, forever…

As he tightens his embrace he whispered “I Love you”into her hears and gave Sora a kiss on her lips trying to make her feel the love that he feels.