Smiles

To see you again

Sora is feeling a little sad as she sat there on the plane waiting for it to take off.  Today's schedule is so hectic, she filmed some scenes on her ongoing drama and also for WGM.  it such a waste that she could only spend few hours with Jungsu-oppa. She smiled as she tries to mouth his name again "Jungsu-Oppa". I like it, she really appreciated it when Jungsu introducedk,  himself as Park Jungsu and not Leeteuk, it made their meeting very personal.

Its such a pity that they only a few hours spent with each other today because of their schedule, they had to make time to film an episode for WGM.  She wanted to spend more time with him since its just their second meeting after their first date on the theater.  With the other episodes of WGM that she had watched, she hoped that like them they could travel, cook, clean the house and be more closer to each other, just like a true married couple.  A smiled formed on her lips and again mentioned his name, "Jungsu-sshi"

"Did you say something, Sora-sshi?" asked her assistant who is sitting beside her.

"Ani, I can still remember when I first went to Busan. I hope we have a pleasant flight."

"Ne, we have a lot of thinggs to do in Busan, you're going to be busy."

"I'm feeling very nervous, I hope everything will ... waah!!" Sora didn't have the channce to finish her sentence as she was so shocked when he saw Jungsu excused himself to ask permission to sit beside her.

opened so wide because of her surprise, how is this possible? I just said goodbye to him a  few minutes ago.

"what are you doing here?" she asked in still in shocked.

Leeteuk, with a big smile all over his face sat beside Sora.  "Are you surprised?"

She nodded in response, she can't suppressed the smile coming out of her face, she liked his surprise, she really like it.

"Ne, more than this morning." she said.

"Jinja?"

"Ne, are you coming me to Busan?"

"Since I'm already here, yes, I'm going to Busan with you." Leeteuk said not being able to meet her gaze because he feels embarassed. "Oh, I have something for you."  he said as he handed her a small box.

As Sora opened the small box," is this a bracelet?" she asked.

"Ne" he said and he helped her take it out of the box. " Its 100% gold." he boasted as he help her put it on. It looks good her, he thought to himself.

"Thank you, I love it."  Sora said very apprciative of the gift he has given her. "I will wear it tonight on the red carpet event."

"Yes please if it would match your dress." relieve that she likes his little present for her.

Sora keeps on staring at Leeteuk, she still can't believe that he's here beside her on the plane to Busan.  "I thought you have a fan signing." worried that he might mess his schedule because of her.

"Ne,  later in the evening, I will still have more time to go there, don't worry." He smiled at her sensing her concern. He   appreciate her concern for his work, maybe it the benefit of being in the same inndustry, they can understand each other's busy schedule.

"Maybe you should rest during the flight, you will need your energy for tonight red carpet event. try to get some sleep." Leeteuk suggested.

"Ne, but you have to rest too, you must be tired."

"Ne, go ahead close your eyes."  

Sora closed her eyes but she can't help the smile that's on her face, Omo, how am I going to sleep with sitting beside me. she opened her eyes and saw him staring at her, they both burst out their laughter.  

"Go ahead, sleep now, I will sleep too." Leeteuk urged Sora, he's worried that he's been taking a lot her time already and he want's her to rest a bit.

She closed her eyes as she drifted to her sleep, he continued to stare at her, how can a lady this beautiful be sitting just beside him, moreover be his wife. I still can't belive how lucky I am, I think I have  to thank my lucky stars.  With that, he also tried to close his eyes and with a smile he drifted to dreamland with her.