Honesty

To see you again

"Oppa” Sora sofly said as she gently Leeteuk’s hair, he is lying on the couch with his head resting on Sora’s lap.

“Ne, baby” he answered.

“What happened?” she asked.

“What do you mean?’ Leeteuk asked back.

Hesitant if she should ask the question, she whispered “Why didn’t you keep your promise?”

Leeteuk slowly sat up, thinking if he should tell Sora the real reason, he didn’t want her to worry but at the same time, he didn’t want to lie to her anymore.

“Yeobo” he gently grabs her hands and held it close to him. “I didn’t want you to worry but I want to be honest with you, the last time I was in your apartment, I found out that the president is having me followed.  Luckily, the Ajussi that was following me is a good friend of mine, he didn’t tell the president but warmed me to be very careful” he paused for a while and then continued. “ He told me that if the president finds out about us, continuing our relationship, he hold most or all of SUJU’s activities.”

He sighed and slowly took Sora’s hand in his lips and gently kissed it. “I was scared and confused.” He let out a heavy sigh.  “I cannot disappoint my group, we have been into so much hardship, I just don’t have the heart to be cause of our disbandment.”  Tears started to fall in his cheeks.

“Oppa” Sora sat closer to him and put his arms around him, trying to console him.

“If it was just me, I could give up everything for you, but I have 10 members who trusted me.” He bend down so that he could lay his head on Sora’s shoulders. “I can’t put their careers in jeopardy for my sake. Mian-he, Sora-ssi… I was lost and I can’t make a decision for the whole team, I hope you would understand me…”

Sora gently his hair again and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, “Hush now” she said. “I understand what you are going through, and if you ask me, I will never let you do anything that will hurt all of your careers and future.” She held him tighter.  “Don’t worry, we will find a way. I will wait for you.”

Leeteuk cupped her face and kissed her forehead. “Kamsahaminda” he said full of love and respect for her. “I longed for the time when I can freely show my love for you, when I can shout to the whole world that you are mine and I am yours.”

“Time will come Oppa, time will come….” She said confidently. “Promise me that you will never hide anything from me ever again, I want to help you, not to be your additional problem. I am here for you, trust me, and always be honest with me. Promise me” she insisted.

“Neh, Sora-ra” Leeteuk said as he raised his right hand like a child promising to his mother. “I promise to always be honest with you. You are right; I should never hide anything from my other half” as he move closer to her attempting to kiss her again.

With a smile, she accepts not only Leeteuk's sweet lips but his whole being, Jungsu, the man she loves.