Drinks

I Didn't Like His Face
Min awkwardly watched as you started to drink.  He didn't know what to do.  He wanted to help you, but it seemed you were intent on letting go of the pain with the help of alcohol.  He understood but it felt far more intimate to see you in this state.  Too soon were you exposing yourself and not necessarily by choice.  Not sure if he should stay or go, he took the opportunity to down a shot himself.  At least, he could release some of his own tension.  
 
You were preoccupied staring at your glass.  It was empty.  You were hungry but you wanted to drink.  You couldn't decide which was better.  Before you could pick up the bottle or food, Min helped you by placing some food in front of your mouth.  You opened your mouth and chewed.  The tofu was delightfully spicy.  
 
Taehyun poured you another shot.  You swiftly picked it up and gulped it down.  As you slammed it against the table, you felt your arm slow down.  The anger was leaving your body.  Jinho had left which meant that you had no real reason to feel terrible.  You could go on as you had all those months.  Pretending that he didn't exist and living normally.  As you realized this you stared down at the glass.  Someone filled it again for you, Min this time.  He sensed that you needed the option.  He wasn't judging you for choosing to let go.  You seemed to be fairly well rounded.  He thought everyone deserved some down time.  
 
Taehyun urged you to eat more.  You did what he wanted chewing slowly and sipping the soju.  You didn't want to down it all at once.  There was mutual silence at the table.  You could hear conversations going on around you, but the three of you were quiet.  The guys were not daring to speak.  They were afraid to bring up Jinho.  They were hoping that you would recover better if they pretended that he hadn't even been there.  Also, they didn't want to talk to each other much.  
 
As you emptied the glass in front of you, you saw a hand reach down to grab it.  Taehyun was about to take it away from you.  You glared at him.  Waiting out his reluctance to give you back the shot glass, he did after a full minute.  He knew your limit better than you did.  He knew exactly how much you could handle drinking.  After all, he was usually the one to take care of you.  Maybe not until you got home, but he did when you showed up passed out.  Which happened a lot more than he liked, considering you were a workaholic.  He didn't think you were doing your liver any favors by bombarding it with a constant stream of alcohol.  Once or twice a week since your break up you might come home drunk or out.  He learned that it depended entirely upon how tired you were.  
 
"More," you drawled.  Min shot a concerned look at you.  You stared at him blankly for a moment. Then you snatched the bottle of soju from his hands.  You poured yourself a shot and downed it.
 
"Noona? What did you do that for?" Taehyun cried out.  He knew you were at your limit now.  Any minute now and you were going to pass out.
 
"Cuz, I didn't like hiz facccceeeeee," you slurred.  Wildly pointing at where Min was sitting, or at least you made a valiant attempt.  Min's look deepened.  He was now extremely worried that you'd fall of your stool.  
 
"What?" Taehyun asked you, trying to get a sensible answer out of you.  You shrugged at him before reaching to pour yourself another shot.  Min took it out of your reach.  He took the shot himself to prevent you from having it. 
 
"Sorry, I was thirsty," Min covered. He was surprised at how quickly you'd become drunk.  He assumed that you were a lightweight.  
 
"Don't worry, she's going to fall asleep in about a minute," Taehyun explained.  Then he began clearing the space in front of you, while you watched his arms move.  Your eyes wouldn't focus. Shaking your head, you wanted to clear your vision, but the images only got fuzzier.  As Taehyun laid your bag on the table in front of you, you slowly collapsed onto it.  Taehyun knew it was soft since it had some of your clothes in it.  You carried the dirty laundry home at the end of your shift.
 
"See, she's asleep. I'm sorry you had to see her like this, but when she sees him, she tends to end up like this," Taehyun told Min. 
 
"I understand," Min said.  He was watching you feeling less worried now that you were asleep. You finally seemed to rest completely for the first time he saw you.  Your face and shoulders appeared to relax which he found to be astounding. 
 
"Well, we shouldn't waste this food," Taehyun commented.  Min shot him a neutral look, before the two of them went crazy with their chopsticks.  They were fighting over the biggest pieces and acting like real brothers.  As they finished, Taehyun let Min pay for everything.
 
"OH, how are you getting her home?" Min asked not so smoothly.  Taehyun frowned.
 
"I guess a taxi," he replied.  
 
"No, let me drive you, or more accurately a sober driver," Min said adding, "I already called one."  Taehyun stared at him before nodding his agreement. 
 
"So, you want to date my sister after all this?" Taehyun asked suspiciously.  Min smiled at him.
 
"Absolutely, she wasn't afraid to be herself around me. I think she's perfect," he admitted.  Taehyun stared at him honestly surprised by the answer.  As he got you on your feet, he allowed Min to wrap his arm around your waist as well. The two of you half carried you to Min's car.  When you got there, the replacement driver was already waiting.  
 
Min let Taehyun tell him the address.  Min sat in front as the two of you fit into the back. You were collapsed in the back seat, with your head leaning against Taehyun's leg.  
 
You didn't wake up until late morning.  You quickly figured out you were in your own bed.  It wasn't until you went into the bathroom that you saw Min fast asleep in your bed.  
 
You panicked.  What was he doing here?  You didn't remember anything.  You screamed loudly unable to think of an explanation as to why he'd be in your room.
 
"Noona! What's WRONG!!!" Taehyun yelled bursting through your door.  Which you belatedly realized was wide open, you never slept with it open.  
 
"He's in my bed!" you whispered loudly.  Taehyun looked sheepish for a moment.  He awkwardly rubbed his neck before glancing at you.
 
"OH, well he helped me carry you in last night. You fell onto the bed partly on him.  We tried to get him out from under you, but you held onto him. You wouldn't let go. Eventually we gave up after a half hour," Taehyun explained.
 
You felt the color drain out of your face.  This was embarrassing.  To top it off, your scream was loud and Min was stirring.  You raced into the bathroom locking the door behind you.  You stared at yourself in the mirror wondering what to do now.  Your relfection didn't provide any answers.  
 
(AN: I know it's a little short.  Hopefully you still like it even if it's a bit predictable...)