A Fan?

I Didn't Like His Face
You heard a knock on the door. 
 
"Oh, that's our food. I'll get it," he said getting up. He received the tray from the waiter.  Thanking him and letting the door close as he carried the food to the table.
 
He set it down and handed you the bowl with your salad and your tea.  He did the same with his sandwich and tea before placing the tray out of the way.  You didn't wait as you started eating.
 
You were glad that they'd given you chopsticks to eat with rather than a fork.  You still felt awkward with silverware.  You never knew what you'd get at a new place.  You didn't want to draw attention to your awkward eating skills.  The two of you were fairly quiet as you chewed.
 
After a few minutes, he felt brave enough to ask you some questions.  "So, how old are you?" he asked.
 
You smiled.  You should have predicted that question coming your way. "I'm 26," you told him.
 
"Ah, so I'm two years older than you," he said thinking.  His face broke out in a smile, "Then you can call me Oppa!" he said brightly.  
 
"Wh-what?" you asked.  A little surprised at his sudden outburst. You caught the smile in his eyes.  He was teasing you at least you thought he was.  Unsure you rolled your eyes at him.
 
"Yes, Sungmin Op-pa," you said stressing the syllables.  He laughed at your exaggeration.  
 
"So, what do you do?" he asked.  
 
"I'm a nurse. Today's my day off," you explained, "so I went to see a movie. I haven't seen one in ages."
 
"Oh, that's why I was there. Siwon got us a private showing. We all went out together," he said.  You pursed your lips together thinking about it.  You turned your attention back to your salad. 
 
"So, do you think maybe we could do this again sometime?" he asked hopefully.  You looked up at him.  His face looked hopeful as he waited for you to answer him.
 
"I don't see why we shouldn't," you told him.  He smiled.  
 
As you were thinking on whether you should ask for his phone number, the code sounded.  Someone else was here.  Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk entered the room.
 
"Oh, what are you doing here?" Hyuk asked a little surprised, "See, I told you we'd find him eventually," he said to Kyu.
 
"Who's that?" Kyu asked Min frowning.  
 
"Oh, this is---" Min started to tell them but Kyu interrupted him.
 
"Why'd you bring her here?" Kyu asked. "You brought a girl here?!? Is she a fan? What's wrong with you?!!" Kyu was yelling at this point.  You were staring down at what was left of your salad.  Min was looking between you and Kyu not knowing what to say to either of you.  Kyu was upset with him and he didn't know why.
 
"Calm down," Hyuk said.  Attempting to massage Kyu's shoulders, but Kyu shrugged him off.  
 
"I think maybe I should go," you said getting up.  You darted around the two of them and out the door.  Avoiding making any eye contact with them.  
 
"Wait, don't go," Min said as he saw you opening the door.  He'd been frozen in place not knowing how to handle angry Kyu.  
 
"Kyu's a bit upset, we've been looking for you.  You didn't respond to our messages, we've been looking for you. We were a little worried after what happened at the theatre," Hyuk explained.  
 
"What? Why?" Min asked confused.  
 
"Because Em and Donghae are dating now..."Hyuk said slowly.  Feeling uncomfortable saying it to Min.  
 
"Last time this happened, you got completely drunk!" Kyu said.  Min winced remembering that night.
 
"Yes, but I'm over that," Min said honestly.  He didn't feel hurt thinking about it anymore.  That image of the two of them kissing only left him feeling grossed out as he would after seeing any couple being so intimate.  
 
Kyu stared at him.  Not believing what he was hearing, "You're over it." Kyu repeated what Min said with a neutral tone testing him.
 
"That's what I said," Min defended.  Hyuk stepped between the two of them.  
 
"Alright, that's enough. But we were really worried when you didn't respond to our messages," Hyuk said.
 
"Sorry, I was busy," Min explained. 
 
Hyuk smirked, "And does this busy person have a name?" he asked.
 
"Yes, she does," Min replied.
 
"What? You're saying that you like that girl?" Kyu asked suddenly wondering if he'd done something to mess it up.
 
"I think I might," Min admitted, "I don't know, I just met her." He laughed thinking over how he'd 'rescued' you earlier.
 
"Whoa, you brought someone here you just met?" Hyuk said letting out a low whistle.  "You must really like her," he stated.
 
"I can't believe you brought a random person here," Kyu repeated, "What if she's really a crazy fan?" he asked.
 
"I guess, I'll just have to find out the hard way," Min said.  Picking up the phone on the table, he slid it into his pocket. 
 
"Come on, let's go home," Min said.  Gathering up his dongsaengs one under each arm, although it was a little awkward putting his arm around Kyu's shoulder.  He normally had to force him to bend down, which he could do, but he didn't.  He was too nice to do that especially when the fans might think badly of Kyu in return.   The three of them left the restaurant reverting back to their usual demeanor as Min pushed Kyu aside jokingly.  The two of them playfully fighting with each other as Hyuk tried to get both of them.  All three were running to the car trying to avoid each other and get the best seat. 
 
(AN: What do you think?  Also, this fic is related to my other one, in case you didn't know.  So, I hope it doesn't get confusing but Donghae is dating a girl called Em.)