A Rescue

I Didn't Like His Face
You were sitting in a theatre.  The red plush seats were comfortable as you relaxed and watched the newest romantic comedy.  You'd dragged your brother along.  Well, he'd said he'd take you to the movies.  He didn't have to watch the movie with you, but he did because nothing better was playing.  As the credits began to roll your happy ending high was ruined as he began his tirade.
 
You were walking out of the theatre when he started in on the plot.  
 
"Who in their right mind gets married after a week? What is wrong with them?  How could you possibly like this movie?" he asked you geninuely concerned.
"What?  I liked it!" you said.
"Is there something wrong with you? Are you broken inside?  How could you possibly function in life?  Are you mentally challenged?" he began his usual spiel.  The same put downs when he didn't understand you.  You just rolled your eyes at him as he called you stupid yet again. Hey, it's what brothers do, right?  He wasn't ever going to change.  
 
As he continued growing louder, you shook your head.  Darting for the bathroom when he was distracted, when you came out instead of moving on.  He started anew.  Complaining completely and using some fairly obscene references to you and the main actress.  
"Why did you even come? I told you I'd go by myself?" you asked.  
"Because I couldn't let you go alone.  You'd let some guy take advantage of you!" he said. 
"Why are you such a jerk?" you asked him.  
 
All of a sudden, an arm was around your shoulders.  Directing you away from your brother's side.  When you realized you were headed away from him, the arm dropped and became a hand that took hold of your own.  You were being pulled by some guy away from your brother.  You were panicking on the inside.  Who is this guy?  What is going on?
 
The guy stopped far away from your brother.  Darting his head around the corner to see if your brother had noticed.  You were still in range of sight apparently, but he didn't know exactly where you went.  He was scratching his head and turning around in circles looking for you.  
 
"What are you doing?" you asked angrily.  The man turned to face you.  You recognized him.  No way.  Even weirder. 
"I didn't like the look of his face," Sungmin said to you.  Sungmin, as in idol star.  Singing and aegyo sensation.  Had rescued you? From your own brother?  What???
"What?" you asked in a daze
"I didn't like the look of his face.  He was being really mean to you," he explained.  Concern in his eyes.  You stared at him blankly.  Not knowing how to respond. 
"Um, that's my brother," you told him.  Min froze.  He didn't know that.  He thought you were being mistreated by some jerk boyfriend.  Not a brother who would totally act that way with a sister.  
Eyes wide, Min furiously apologized, "I'm sorry.  I didn't know, he looked so mean..."
You surprised him by laughing. "Thank you anyways, he was getting more annoying than usual," you admitted.  The two of you stared at each other not knowing what to say.  
 
"Uh, well then, I'll just be going..." you managed to say.  He his arm in your path halting you in your tracks.
"Wait, at least let me make it up to you. Can I buy you coffee? Or something?" he said.  His aegyo charms kicking in as he stared at you with pleading eyes.  
"Well," you said craning your head and laughing at your poor brother, "yes, but at least let me get rid of my brother first."  He smiled thrilled that you weren't hitting him or angry.
 
Pulling out your phone, you texted your brother, Taehyun.  "I'll meet you at home, something came up. You can take the car."
"Where did you go?"
"None of your business. See you at home."
"Fine, then. Be that way. -_-*"
 
"Ok, all done," you told him.  Min grinned at you.  
"Come on," he said pulling towards the main entrance.
"Wait, shouldn't we go a different way?" you asked him.
"What do you mean?" he asked confused.
"Well, you are Lee Sungmin.  As in idol star. Member of Super Junior?" you said.
"Ah, so you recognized me?" he asked a little embarrassed.
"Yes, I wasn't born yesterday," you scoffed.  "And if I noticed you, don't you think others will too?" 
"That's ok, I'm a fast runner," he said, "Just don't let go of my hand!"  With that he grabbed your hand and sprinted towards the main doors. Dragging you along after him.
 
(AN: So what do you think? Not sure how often I'll be updating maybe every other day?  Haven't decided yet.  Depends on how you lovely readers like it!!!)