Doubts

I Didn't Like His Face
"Ok," you said.  Saying no, wouldn't be nice at this point.  It was partly your fault he got his phone stolen.  Even if they didn't know it was his.  They probably thought it was yours.  Which made you wonder why they'd wanted it.  
 
"I just don't know why they'd want my phone," you commented.  He looked at you a bit surprised.
 
"You don't want to know," he said sadly.  You sighed knowing he was probably right.  The answer probably wasn't a good one. 
 
"You're right, I don't want to know. How do you put up with it?" you asked him seriously.  You wondered how he could live every day being followed and watched.
 
"Well, it's not so bad seeing as I get to do what I want. My dream job is worth the extra attention," he said.  You sat there considering his words.  His eyes had an extra sparkle as he talked about performing on stage.  You could tell he really did love it.  
 
The two of you got out of the car.  He opened the door for you.  You walked in the phone store wondering what you were looking for.  When the employees saw Min they guided him towards the back counter.  You followed him silently, wondering exactly how many times he'd had to replace his phone this way.
 
"The same as last time?" the manager asked him. 
 
"Yes, please," Min said smiling.  You stood there for a second before wandering off to browse.  You didn't want to be there when you knew there might be some personal information.  You were playing with the phones on display when you felt a tap on the shoulder.  You turned around to see a woman standing behind you.
 
"Yes?" you asked.
 
"I want to tell you, you're out of oppa's league," she said bluntly.  You stared at her a little taken aback.  You tried to hide your annoyance with her words.
 
"Then, I'll just be leaving with him," she said rather confident in herself.  You blinked a few times, attempting to process what had happened.  You watched her walk over to him.  She was talking to him, you only turned back to what you were looking at.  It was none of your business.  Obviously, if he wanted that woman, then you wouldn't stop him.  You barely knew him.  
 
"Hello," she said brightly.  Min turned to look at her.  She reached out to touch his arm, batting her eyelashes at him.
 
"Hello," he said remaining polite as he did with all strangers.  
 
"Oppa, do you want to go have some fun?" she asked smiling widely at him.  Puffing out her chest so he would notice her cleavage, if he hadn't noticed already, she'd pulled her shirt down lower before she approached him.  
 
"Sorry, I have plans," he said giving her an apologetic smile.  Then she did it.  The thing that made you feel sick.  The oppa pout wiggle!! You heard it from across the room.
 
"OP-pppaaaaaaaaaa!" she whined.  You winced hearing that unable to contain your disgust.  You felt yourself making a face wrinkling your nose and frowning.  
 
She was now practically hanging onto his arm, or she was trying.  He smoothly moved away from her.  Somehow it didn't seem like he did it on purpose as he bent down to fix his shoelace.  Standing back up he looked at her. 
 
"Sorry, but I don't have time to play. Is it ready?" he asked the manager.  His phone swiftly handed over as Min gave a small bow in thanks.  He walked quickly over to you, placing his hand on the small of your back.  
 
"Are you coming?" he asked you simply.  Surprised by how close he was, you nodded.  Letting him propel you out the door and into the car. She had attempted to follow him, but it seemed that an employee had dropped 'accidently' dropped something in her path.  She couldn't get around him in time to follow you to the car.  You were already inside with the door locked when she came after you.  Luckily, Min had the sense to lock the doors because she tried pulling on the handle.
 
"Sorry about that," Min said the frustration clear in his tone.  You were consumed as you stared at the woman with astonishment.  She was really persistent.  She hadn't let go of the handle.  After a few more attempts and pounding on your window, she let go moving.
 
"I think you should drive, NOW," you told him. Not taking your eyes off of the woman, he nodded quickly pulling away from the curb into traffic.  She had been moving so she could try to block his escape. 
 
"I swear this doesn't always happen," he said.  Glancing over at you a bit worried.  You probably thought he was not worth dating at this point.  
 
You only smiled at him.  Not knowing what to say.  You didn't necessarily think it was his fault, but you didn't know what to think.  You certainly weren't used to a situation where women were throwing themselves at a guy you were interested in dating.  Well, not to this level, because if you were honest some of the doctors you'd dated had drawn attention.  None had women openly and aggressively flirting though.  
 
He frowned, not wanting to let you go unsure of him.  He did like you, so he had to show you.  How to do that?  Not wanting to kidnap you, he drove you back to the hospital.  You directed him to the side door where you usually went inside.  
 
"Please let me have another chance, I don't want you to say no.  I know you're thinking that you don't want to be involved with crazy fans," he said seriously.  You give a half smile.  You knew what he was thinking but you honestly didn't know if you could date him.
 
"No, please, I like you," he said letting out his aegyo.  Those puppy eyes melted your hesitation.
 
You nodded, "Ok, you can pick me up later, I'll text you," you said.  Unbuckling your seatbelt, getting ready to leave.
 
"Wait, you don't have my new number," he said pulling out his phone to give it to you.  You smiled as you handed over your phone letting him put his new number in there.
 
"Bye," you said waving to him.  He waved back cutely with both hands watching you go inside before he left. 
 
(AN: Update! Hope you like it!!)