chapter 9

The hard decision

         The next class was Kahee’s dancing class. Joon and Eunji decided to attend their class.

 Kahee: Today we’ll do couple dance so everyone split in couples. Joon-Nana, ..... and Eunji-L.Joe.

Eunji: Teacher can i be partnered with another one

Kahee: i don’t think so, since L.Joe and your are the best dancers youshould be lead dancers. Is there any other problem?

Eunji: (sigh) No, there isn’t.

        And Kahee started dancing and teaching. L.Joe came to her and grabbed her waist.

L.Joe: Sorry for earlire, i was stupid

Eunji: No, don’t talk about that. Let’s just forget about that.

l.Joe: Then, you’re forgiving me?

Eunji: i guess, but instead don’t do that ever again. And now shut up and let’s just dance. I don’t want to talk anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        They danced until the class ended. Right after the class ended Eunji went home straightly withouy saying anything to anyone. Reaching her home she jumped to her bed and so many thought came into her mind. What should have happened if I didn’t bumped into Zelo that day? Of course everyday would pass boringly? What if we didn’t get get closer? Of course boring as hell. What if i didn’t get into L.Joe’s car ? Everything should be fine and great !!!  She sighed i should try to call Zelo to explain!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

        At TS builgding dance hall. Zelo told everything he saw to Jongup .

Jongup: well, Zelo i think we need to talk to Yonguk hyun, i want to tell you advice but i can’t since i never been in love with someone.

Zelo: Okay, let’s call Yonguk hyung, i really don’t know what to do. ( Yonguk came)

Yonguk: What happened to our maknae being so upset

Zelo: (told everything ) What should i do hyung?

Yonguk: Really? Eunji and you have been in such kind of relation and you’ve been hiding? But  that’s problem but i think it’s not that big problem. Since she was ranning away angrily and he kissed it means she didn’t want it. Then it’s not that she likes him , the other guy just want to have her!

Zelo: Really??

Jongup: Wa hyung you’re so smart. I agree with Yonguk hyung.

Yonguk: And then if that’s not her fault she’ll call you trying to explain. The you should listen to her well and make your decision.And ...( Zelo’s phone rings)

Zelo: it’s from her hyung

Yonguk: See i told you, talk to her but calmly!(smiles)

Zelo: Hello (with low voice)

Eunji: Zelo! You have to listen to me pls!

Zelo: Okay i’ll listen...

Eunji: It wasn’t my intention you know! He just told me to go together with him, i went, but when he was going he drove really fast that i thought i was gonna die. So i angered and got off his car and since then you saw it!

Zelo: Really? Is he crazy? I’m gonna meet him!

Eunji: No Zelo don’t just leave him

Zelo: But don’t sit in his car ever again!

Eunji: Yes sir!! Then peace?? (Smiles)

Zelo: Okay peace. But i think i can’t meet you in a while cause we’re in a preparation to debut.

Eunji( pouts) Arasseo, but when we meet i’ll treat you okay?

Zelo: Okay, i have to go now bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Eunji was really relieved in not being misunderstood by Zelo. He’s really understanding and calm boy. But why I have been worrying about being misunderstood. We’re not even dating. Oh!! Maybe i like him. (Laughs and rolls on her bed) No way ( laughs)

      She became so happy from that moment she even forget to eat but at 9 pm her stomach was really empty so she decided to go buy ramen. Since there isn’t any shops nearby she had to go little bit far and it was dark already. When coming back from taking a ramen there was a bunch of guy smoking and joking with each other. She went straight through them but

1 guy: Hey pretty! Tell me your name?

Another one: Wanna go somewhere ( laughs)

Eunji: Go away! I don’t need you!

1 guy: Hey girl, don’t act hard to get! Let’s have a great time:

Eunji: I said no!

      One of the guy tried to kiss her but she kicked her.  Why this little ! Guys grab her!  Eunji screams and runs but that guys were fast. Somebody help me!! Fortunately Zelo was going to her house to see her ( of course he missed her so much and begged his manager an hour break) . He saw a group of guys ranning after one girl and he  decided to help . coming near he saw it was Eunji crying and asking for help. He ran to her with all his might and grabbed her.

Zelo: Eunji-ya it’s me. Don’t be afraid!

Eunji: Wh-o-o? (looks at Zelo and cries) Odoke Zelo?

1 guy: Get away from that girl or you’ll be hurt too!

Zelo: Let’s see if you can(grinns)

     Zelo started to beat them one by one. He was a really good fighter. Since kindergarden days he fough with big brothers and always won them. He didn’t use his fighting skill unless it was for someone who he cares. After 30minutes all of that guys were lying on ground and Zelo only got bruise on his lips.

Zelo: This is what happens when you try to beat someone weaker than you!  Espiaecially my girl!!

Eunji( blushes and her heart starts beating fast) Zelo are you okay

Zelo: (giving her thumbs up) It’s allright! (smiles) Now you go away before i make you even worse!( they all ran away). Can you walk?

Eunji: Neh ( tries to stand up but fallls) i think i am scared too much i thought i was going to die

Zelo: No way! When i’m here you won’t even be hurt a little.(Smiles to her and hold her up,takes her to bench and they sat together)

Eunji: (blushes) Hmph,  You were so cool back then. You sure know how to make people surprised

Zelo: (smiles and scratches her hair) That kind of person is me!

Eunji: What were you doing here, you said you were busy

Zelo: I begged manager to give us break and i went here to meet you. Don’t go alone in dark places call someone to go with you

Eunji: Arasseo, about earlier i am really sorry to make you upset.

Zelo: It’s okay. But there is just one thing i am upset.

Eunji: What is it?

Zelo: You had your first kiss from someone else!

Eunji: (laughs) That’s all? That’s not my first kiss. It was taken by a boy in my 1st class, that Lee Joon jerk( giggles)

Zelo: Really? I even haven’t had my first kiss. Well if that’s so , its okay.

Eunji: (giggles).( She bent to Zelo closer and suddenly kissed Zelo on his lips). Now you got your first kiss (blushes)

Zelo: (blushes)  y-y-y-e-a-h.