chapter 1

The hard decision

Eunji POV:

I am just a simple girl who love freedom and do things on my own. I am now studying in the Kirin art school with my friends. I have many friends but among them 3 of then is my best friends. It is Suzy abd Hara , they are quite famous in school and there is Lee Joon who is my best out of best friends. He is really caring , nice and very popular too. I don't have many boy friends but the reason why we became so much close is when we were in kindergarden he protected me when 1 boy tried to hit me. From then we became friends. We have a lot of common things but i didn't feel any deep feeling more than being best friends and besides he has a pretty girlfriend too. But I am not that close with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school :

                When I was reaching the school gate Joonie was standing there smiling and waving to me.

Joon: hi my Eunji

Eunji: Oh hi Joonie. 

Why didn't you grab me from my house

Joon:Well I was grabbing my honey so I couldn't get you. Sorry for that instead I'll treat you with dinner. Is that Ok?

Eunji: Arasso apology accepted

Joon: Assa! By the way did you see the poster for an audition?

Eunji: No where is it ? What kind of audition is that?

Joon: i don't know i heard that it's for an actress so i didn't care. Why don't go see yourself

Eunji: Yah! Lets go together Joon: Sorry i have to see my darling i miss her

Eunji: Yeah right ok go

Joon: Komavo you're the best you know

Eunji: Yeah I know it( giggles )

                     So i went to see that poster. I wanted to act. And that poster said it was an audition that will be held next week at TS ENT for new boy group mv. I couldn't beleive it! I could make my acting debut !! Assa!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the day of the audition:

                 I was in the right building but there was nothing like it was going to be an audition. I decided yo ask some stuff who was standing near me.

Eunji: Excuse me could you tell me where is the audition for an actress is being held?

Staff: Oh maybe you didn't know. Well , that audition is canceled because the new boy group decided not to include actress in their mv. I guess you should go back

Eunji: Oh ok. (At that moment my phone rang Showing that it was from my mom)

Mom: Eunjiyaa!!

! Eunji: What happenened mom?

Mom: I don't remember plugging off the iron after i ironed my clothes, go quickly home to check it!!

Eunji: Arasso mom don't worry

Mom: Don' forget to call me when you are at home ok

Eunji: Okay mom.  I hang up the phone and ran as fast as I could but I bumped up into someone and fell on the floor. When I saw that person he was a blonde haired cute boy and when he stood up he was very tall.

Eunji: I am so sorry I am in a hurry meane!! and I ran to the exit door and took a taxi .

When I entered the house there was nothing happening the iron was turned off. I searched my phone to call mom but it was gone!!! I think it dropped when I bumped into that boy.

What a day!!