chapter 20

The hard decision

       HUGE NEWS:

There is a new boy group member B.A.P’s Zelo’s photo with his girlfriend has spread all over the internet. ( Shows the photo with Eunji and Zelo kissing, holding hands etc). The boy group was gaining so much attention and lots of fans seems disappointed….

Eunji: OMG! What will happen to my Zelo?

Eunji’s mom: You’re already dating with him?

Eunji: Neh, you didn’t know?

Eunji’s mom: Yeahm but you two look great on TV, he’s a handsome boy.(smile)

Eunji: Yeah, I know. (smile)

--

              1 month passed since that day. Eunji couldn’t meet or even contact Zelo during that time. Boring days were passing day by day. Eunji worried about Zelo but she knew that Zelo is busy with his practicing but why he didn’t even call her? What could happen to him? During that time she got so much closer to L.Joe. He was the only person who cherished her because her best friend Joonie was so busy with her girlfriend.
 

L.Joe: How’s the day Eunji-ah?

Eunji: Oh, same as yesterday, how about you?

L.Joe: Well, my days are always different because whenever I see you I feel different.

Eunji: Why is it different? It is not like I change day by day.

L.Joe: It’s just you don’t know but whenever I see you, I fall for you more and more.

Eunji: (blushes) Aish , this kid( hits L.Joe’s head) I told you not to talk stuff like this! I have a boyfriend you know?

L.Joe: Yah! That hurts! (hugs her by shoulder) I know. But you know you’re boyfriend didn’t contacted you more than 1 month,

Eunji: I know (sigh) I guess he is still practicing hard. And don’t have any free time.

L.Joe: But isn’t his activity ended a week ago?

Eunji: Yeah….. Yah! Let’s talk about other topic.

L.Joe: Wanna go eat something?

Eunji: Yeah..

--

Gahee: Eunji, there is someone here to meet you.

Eunji: (Looks to the door , Zelo standing there but no smile was on his face. Jongup was standing behind, she runs to him and wanted to hug him but he didn’t let her do) Hi Zelo! Do you know how much I missed you?

Zelo: Hmm. Eunji I came here to tell you….

Eunji: Oh, what happened to you? You look so skinny. And why didn’t you call me? But it’s okay , I  know you were busy. (smile)

Zelo: Eunji, please listen to me. I came here to tell you to break up.

Eunji: (shocked) Bwo? What break up?

Zelo: Gosh, let’s end our relationship. Do you understand me?

Eunji: …

Zelo turns back and wanted to go but Eunji grabs his hand.

Eunji: You love me, right?

Zelo: I…I…I don’t love you anymore , Eunji! Find someone else.( let her hand go and tries to walk away)

Eunji: (run after him and hugs him from behind) I don’t know what happened to you, but remember. I still love you!

         Zelo let her hand go and walks without looking at her. Eunji was dumbfounded, shocked. She didn’t notice that whole school was looking at her. She fall to the ground and started crying. “whoa, she was dumped” “Of course, he’s an idol now” “Way to go , Eunji” “I knew that they were going to break” Lots of whispers among studens.

L.Joe: Yah! Are you guys really curios in others life? Mind yours!

He goes to Eunji lift her in bridal style and went out.

Eunji was still crying. L.Joe sat her in his car. And left her alone because he knew that she needed to be alone.

1 Hour later.

L.Joe sit in the car.

L.Joe: Are you okay?

Eunji: Yeah, a lot better.

L.Joe: What could have happened to him?

Eunji: Don’t mention it, I don’t want to talk about that.

L.Joe: Okay, I won’t. Wanna go to other place?

Eunji: Yeah, Let’s go to the Han river.

--

At Han river.

Eunji shouts with all her might: Yah! Choi Junhong! You bastard! How could you do that to me! What happened to you! I might me silly worrying about you !

L.Joe thinks : Poor girl, still worrying about Zelo, even in this situation.

Eunji Ldone shouting) I’m done. From now on don’t even mention his name to me arasseo?

l.Joe: Bwo?

Eunji: From now on I’m going to concentrate on my own career. I want to debut as soon as possible. You’re with me right?

l.Joe: Bwo? Oh.. Oh. Okay. Of course I’m with you. (smile)