chapter 8

The hard decision

Zelo: So that’s how that story ends.

Eunji: Wow what a great story i like it.

Zelo: yeah i like it too. Eunji are you sleepy

Eunji: (giggles) not at all. Are you?

Zelo: No! What time your class starts?

Eunji: At 8.00 am wae?

Zelo: Tommorow i’ll wait for you at your school and i’ll give you something!

Eunji: What is it?!! Now i can’t sleep now even more! Tell me Zelo-o-o!

Zelo: (giggles) Ah how cute! It’s secret, you’ll know tommorow!

Eunji: Okay, don’t be late okay

Zelo: Now, sleep cutie!! Or you’ll be late. I’ll sing you lullaby (starts singing)

Eunji(yawning)  is it okay for me to sleep?

Zelo: Neh, just sleep! (continue singing)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm ringing loud.

 Eunji: Oh, no! I fell asleep when he was talking again,(laugh) I’m such a fool but he has voice that is very sweet that whenever i hear his voice it’s really nice! What am i thinking (laughs) I must hurry to school or i’ll be late again.

    After 30 minutes Eunji coming out from the house but there is l.Joe stand next to his car waiting for her

L.Joe: Hi pretty girl?

Eunji: Oh, hi what are you doing?

L.Joe: Let’s go to school together! I am here to take you

Eunji (smilesand sits in his car)

L.Joe: So the boy who you were together is your??

Eunji: Very good friend of mine!

l.Joe: that’s good. I thought i lost you =))

Eunji: Well maybe

l.Joe: So today what i’m gonna let you know about me is this! He stepped on pedal till the end and his car was like flying. But he was a good driver and while L.Joe was enjoying that Eunji was scared to death

Eunji: Yah!! Stop that car!!! I don’t want to die

l.Joe: If you kiss me on my cheek i’ll slow down

Eunji: Whatever just slow down please!!!

l.Joe: (grinns and slows down) Actually i’m a drift king that you don’t have to be scared! Now give me the kiss!

Eunji: Shiro!

L.Joe: Then i’ll go fast again

Eunji: Okay, okay!  She kissed his cheek slightly but she was really angry and just did that not to make him go fast. After that she didn’t talk anything and didn’t even bothered to answer his questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

       There were a lot of students outside of the school of course Zelo was standing there and waiting for Eunji. A lot of girls were trying to get his attention but he never paid them any attention. Suddenly a sports car parked with a real high speed. Zelo was see Eunji getting off that car and he saw the whole thing and same to the other students and Joon.

        As soon as they reached their school she got out, closed the door really hard and wakked really fast. L.Joe ran after him and grabbed her hand

L.Joe: He don’t be that angry!

Eunji: Screw off, i won’t sit in your car again and talk to you

l.Joe: Hey, I understood my mistake, I’m sorry okay. I just wanted to show you how i’m skilled

Eunji: Skilled!!! My , You could make a mistake and we’ll be dead in any second!! ( throws his hand)

L.Joe ( sighs ran after her and grab her hand again pulls her to himself and kisses him on her lipds passionately)

Eunji(shocked and makes her eyes big and don’t know what to do in a se cond but pushes him)  Yah what a-r-re you doing.  She saw Zelo watching them. But Zelo didn’t say anything just turned around and went.

Eunji running after Zelo: Zelo it’s not what you thinking

Zelo: (turn around) How do you know what i’m thinking and why are you even explaining it to me?

Eunji: Fine!!! I won’t explain to you. And Fine go!!!  She turned around and went to her school. As she was walking everyone was whispering around her.  Why don’t you talk louder guys!!!  The students quickly went to other places. And then she saw the only man who she could trust – Lee Joon.

Joon: Yah, Eunji-ya why didn’t...(Eunji hugged him tightly and start crying)

Joon: Now,now calm down sweetie. What happened. Are you dating with someone? But before answering that let’s go to somewhere else!

 They went to the bench outside the school, there was no one since the classes started but the didn’t wanted to attend the class and it was okay because it was an acting class in which they both were pros.

Joon: Stop crying like a baby Eunji. Tell me what happened!

Eunji: Well, it’s all because of L.Joe! Joon-ah I like other guy named Zelo, the boy i was messaging and you were curious. But that L.Joe kissed me in front of him! Now he won’t talk to me

Joon: Why didn’t you tell me earlier. Yeah i knew that L.Joe was interested in you. And i thought you liked him that’s why i didn’t tell you anything.

Eunji: No, he seemed like a good guy but no i didn;t liked him. What should i do now??

Joon: Have you tried to talk to that Zelo guy

Eunji: Yeah but failed

Joon: Does he like you?

Eunji: I don;t know... L(

Joon: Pabo! If he’s angry,then he likes you. And if he really likes you that much he’ll talk to you later okay

Eunji: Thank you Joon i’m much better now.

Joon: Here you stupid ( wipes her tears)

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Ts ent’s basement

Zelo was dancing like it was the end of the world. He was so angry, he didn;t know the reason but still he was angry. But suddenly the music turned off it was Jongup.

Zelo: Hyung, turn that on

Jongup: No, Zelo tell me what happened!

Zelo: Shiro!!   I want to be alone (tears rolling down on his cheeks).......