chapter 27

The hard decision

1 Year later:

Manager: Girls it's a good news. You girls are accepted to Apink member. And you'll debut soon. And from now on I'm your manager.

Namjoo: (jumping and huggin Naeun and Eunji) At last!!! 

Naeun: I'm so happy.

Eunji: Me too.

        (manager goes out) Naeun EUnji Namjoo sits.

Eunji: Wow a whole year passed from when we just auditioned and passed.

Naeun: Yeah, it was really fast.

Namjoo: Mnn. by the way did you hear the news?

Eunji: What news?

Namjoo: B.A.P going to hold their first concert!

Eunji: (sigh) That doesn't matter to me. And Namjoo stop mentioning B.A.p or Zelo. I havea new boyfriend remember?

Naeun: Yeah, don't mention him. I don't even want to remember what we did in Ts. We were crazy then

Namjoo: Uh-oh( hold his mouth) Sorry i forgot about your new boyfriend (giggle) But he's way better than that Zelo. My hand is still tickling to slap him again.

Naeun and Eunji both: Namjoo!!!

Namjoo: (smile) Arasseo2 i won't mention Zelo again.

Eunji: There you mentioned him again. 

Namjoo:( gets his tongue) Mian :))

Eunji: Oh, i gotta go now, he's here.

Naeun: Oh, your prince charming is here? 

Eunji:(smile) Yeah and with a white horse. (she goes out waving to others)

 --

Eunji: (sits in a white hummer) Hi my Byunghun.

L.Joe: Hi my little princess,

Eunji: So where do we go now?

L.Joe: To celebrate our 100th day!

Eunji: Oh you remembered? I thought you would just ignore this kind of days.

L.Joe: i ignored in the past but now since I'm with every second and every minutes are precious to me.

--

FLASHBACK

          After a lot of time since Eunji were in Ts.

L.Joe: Hi Eunji? 

Eunji: Hi, Byunghunah

L.Joe: (starts the engine and but turns it off) Eunji! I have to ask you something!

Eunji: What?

L.Joe: Do you promise that you have fully forget him?

Euji: Him?.. Ah.. I forget...him...

L.JOe:(grin widely and starts the engine again)

Eunji: WHere are we going?

L.Joe: (smile) It's a secret.

                 They reached the wooden house inside the forest. It was beautifull. Birds were chirking sun was shine and even the sound of river flow was heard. 

Eunji: (breathe deeply and close her eyes) Whoa, how i love this scent. How did you know that i like to be in forests.

L.JOe: well... (thinking to himself : every girrl likes) Eunji you first go inside the house. I'll be right back.

Eunji: Okay but don't take too long okay?

L.joe: Okay.

             Eunji went inside the house. But it was beautifully decorated. Roses, balloons were everyhere and there was a poster " Jung Eunji! Will you be my girlfriend?" Eunji was shocked. And then L.Joe came in with a suit and a bouquet and with a letter in his hand. He started reading the letter.

" Dear Eunji. (giggle) Even though it's so awkward to stand beside you reading this , i want to tell everything through this letter. I know that at first you weren'tt even interested in me. I clearly remember that you don't know anything about me and i said that i'll tell you about me one by one. 

Now i think you know me well. So this is why I am proposing you. 

And i know that you went through rough love. But i am not angry at him anymore since he gave me this chance to propose you. From now on you'll never again feel that emptiness. i'll always be beside you to protect you. 

You're my princess that i always dreamt about. You're the only woman that makes my heart beat fast. you're the only woman that i loved from the firs sight. 

So Jung Eunji? Will you be my Girlfriend?" he read and smiled and waited for Eunji to answer.

Eunji: You silly Byunghun,(smile) I'll be your girlfriend (goes to him and hugs him)

L.Joe: (hugs her back and lift her and spin her) I love you Jung Eunji.

Eunji: (smile but didn't say anything)

L.Joe; (put her down) I know that it's still hard to say this word for you. But it's enough for me tha you're now mine! i can wait.

Eunji: okay... 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

-----------

Eunji: Oh, i guess we're going to that house?

L.Joe: (sigh) Yah! You ruined my surprise!! 

Eunji: (giggle) Okay... I'll pretend that i didn't know.

l.Joe: Okay (smile).

          The reached the house went inside. It was warm and warmly decorated.

Eunji: i just love this house.

L.Joe: Me too. I have a present for you!

Eunji: What is it?

L.Joe: (gives her some paper) From now on this house is yours! (smile)

Eunji: (widen eyes) No way! but this is your fathers house. YOur most important person's 

L.JOe: And from now on it's your's since your my important person.

Eunji: Thank you. I have a present too. But it seems it's too small.

l.Joe: (smile) What is it?

Eunji: I.... I love you Lee Byunghun! (kisses him on his lips)

L.JOe: (grinn) Wah this is the best present i had in my life. 

----

 At Ts ent.

President: Boys! You're doing so well. And at last we're going to have our concert.

Yongguk: Hooray!!!

Daehyun: At last!!! 

President: So for today and tommorow you can rest okay?

Yongguk: (bows) Thank you. (president went out)

Himchan: So what shall we do? LEt's go out and meet some girls!

Daehyun: I'm in.

Jongup and Yoonjae: include us.

Yongguk: LEt's go out all together!

Zelo: Ani, I'll stay here. 

Daehyun: Why???

Zelo: I don't want to hyung. I just want to stay and practise.

Daehyun: WHat's the matter with you Zelo!! It had already passed a whole year and you're still the same.

Zelo: So what!!!! I can't forget her!!! What should i do then!!!! (goes out slamming the door)

Yongguk: (sigh) Let's just leave him alone