chapter 21

The hard decision

            The following day was a Saturday so Eunji was at home.

L.joe calling Eunji: Yah! Why aren't you replying to my messages"

Eunji: Bwo? You messaged, mian i didn't know it.

l.Joe: Ah, then it's okay. By the way i have a great news for you.

Eunji:(smiled) What is it? Did Zelo call you?

L.Joe: (felt like thunder hit him) (sigh) No Eunji-ah, you promised to froget about him, remember what you said yesterday?

Eunji: (saddened) (sugh) Neh, i'm sorry.

L.Joe: It's okay, but but don't you wanna hear the news?

Eunji: Okay, tell me

L.Joe: There will be an audition held in Cube ent. Wanna join?

Eunji: (hop of the bed) Really? I'm in L.Joe.

L.Joe: Okay, it will be held next week. 

Eunji: Thanks.

l.Joe: What are you doing? 

Eunji: Nothing special.

L.Joe: Wanna have some coffee at the cafe?

Eunji: Okay, see in 10 minute.

L.Joe: I'll be there,

--

           L.Joe and Eunji went to the cafe which Eunji always loved. It seemed more special to her because there she found her first love Zelo. That was the place she always talked to him, and that was the place where she met other B.A.P members. Entering there she felt like crying.

Eunji: Byunghun-ah let's go to other place.

L.JOe: Wae? 

Eunji: I.... I just don't want to be here.

L.joe: (saw tearful eyes of Eunji) (holds her hands) It's okay Eunji, let's go to the other place.

          They went out of the cafe and she saw the bench where Zelo and she always sat. Where she kissed him. She started crying. L.Joe hugged her telling nothing. Then Eunji hugged him back and cried so loudly.

Eunji: (while crying) Odoke Byunghun-ah, I miss him. At least i want to hear his voice. I love him Byunghun-ah.

 L.Joe: (caressed Eunji's hair) It's okay, Eunji-ah. Cry as much as you want. 

             Even though L.Joe was calming down Eunji, inside he was burning. He was ready to go to Zelo and punchhim, bbeat him till he was weakened. But he held him because Eunji needs him. He held a big grudge against Zelo.

Eunji: (stopped crying) Byunghun-ah let's go.

l.Joe: (wiping her tears with his hand) Okay, let's go to your house. I shouldn't have called you.

             Then Eunji saw her door of her house. She cried again because she remeberedthat Zelo was always there, smiling to her even kissing her passionately. 

Eunji: (crying) I'm sorry Byunghun-ah. Whatever things i see, all remembering me Zelo and the memory of me with him. Even that door.

L.Joe: (hugging her again) Don't worry Eunji. From now on, I will replace all of them. (kissed on her head) Don't worry,

Eunji: (wiping her tears) Okay, i'll go in now.

--

       Meanwhile at the other side.

Jongup: are you okay Zelo? You didn't eat anything since yesterday. 

Zelo:(hugs Jongup) Hyung what should i do now. i miss her.

Jongup: Then why didn't you tell her the truth. 

Zelo: (started crying)I was ashamed hyung. Ashamed of telling the truth. She won't understand me hyung. It better that way. 

Jongup: there, there Zelo don't cry.

-----

FLASHBACK AT TS ENT AFTER THE NEWS RELEASED.

bap manager: Zelo. the president is calling you to his room.

Zelo: okay

            They went to the presidents office and he was sitting there really angry.Zelo entered.

President: Choi Junhong!!!

Zelo: (looking at the floor saying nothing)

President: What the hell is going on Zelo? I warned you earlier when you was at the hospital. But now?

Zelo: It's my fault sir.

President: I'll tell you one thing. During our contract days you aren't allowed to date. If you want to date, you'll be out of B.A.P arasseo.

Zelo: But why is dating so bad? It won't affect anything.

President: (throws at him his pen) What are talking about? Lots of fans who we just gained are leaving. And there won't be new fans if you continue.

Zelo: But....

President: There is no but. Break up with her or GET LOST!!!

           Zelo was crying, went into the practice room where all of his hyungs were waiting.

Himchan: What happened Zelo?

Zelo: hyung what should i do?

Yongguk: tell us Junhonh!

Zelo: He wants us to break up or else i will be out of B.A.P

Daehyun:(widen eyes)  what!!! No way, Zelo you can't leave us.

Zelo: But hyung I love Eunji i can't leave her.

Daehyun: Is she more precious than us?

Zelo: I don't know hyung.

Daehyun: What!!!! Zelo, listen to me. i don't wanna talk to you from now on. You seemed us like trash. (he run away from practice room and Yongjae went after him)

Yongguk: Guys you go out, I'll talk with him. (they nodded and went out) Zelo! My brother! You  know that we can't be 100% without you. And Daehyun is not wrong. He's just mad. If you're afraid of telling her to end, wait for a month. By that time you'll be able to tell her. But you can't see, or talk to her. And think, your dream is to become the best rapper, remember? 

Zelo: (cries and not say any word)

--

 1 month later.

              Zelo thinking to himself: What should i do? Leave? I miss her? I really wwant to kiss her tasty lips. But i want to fulfill my dream. (jongup came in)

Jongup: It's one month Zelo.

Zelo: I know and i miss her hyung.

Jongup: Zelo, i've been thinking about this. How about you break p with her for a short time and then when we gain enough popularity and trustful fans, you can go to her again?

Zelo: (smile) That can work. but i don't want Eunji to wait forever for me. She has to be happy, not sad waiting for me. She has her own goal.

jongup:(sigh) Then you do what is right.

 END OF FLASHBACK.

--

Zelo: I really want to see her again.....