chapter 18

The hard decision

            Eunji watch was watching the entertainment news.

The reporter: The debuted rookie group B.A.P is receiving lot of attention and already have lots of fans. Here is the MV warrior.

Eunji thought: Wahhh.... They're already popular. How i wish to debut. But my Zelo is looking good on TV.

From Eunji: You look so good on TV! 

From Zelo: Thank you honey. I miss you!

from Eunji: Can't we meet up?

From Zelo: I want to but i can't. We are having practise and already recording our next song.

From Eunji: That fast? Whoa you're really doing well.

no answer from Zelo but from Jongup: Honey, manager took my phone it seems i can't contact you. I'm sorry. Love ya <3

            Eunji smiled. "I guess my boyfriend will be so much busy but i hope he won't be too much busy," she thought.

---

Next day at school.

L.Joe: Hi! Eunji! How's the day?

Eunji: Oh, great (smile) How's yours?

L.Joe: More than great. Today's my birthday, will you hang out with me?

Eunji: hmmmm

L.Joe: Eunji-yaaaaa we haven't hang out so long. At least today, be with me will ya?

Eunji: Okay, okay but i don't have any presents.

L.Joe: That's okay. Then today a party will be held at my house. Be ready for it okay?

Eunji: A party????? I thought we'll be celebrating just a two of us.

L.Joe: Yah dummy!!!! i have friends other than you! A lot!!

Eunji: (laugh) Okay i'll be there!

l.Joe: Really? Thank you ( peck on her cheek) i'll pick you at 6  okay!! (and run away) 

Eunji: (touching his cheek) Aish that guy. (smile)

--

at 6 p.m l.Joe came in front of Eunji's house. Eunji came out wearing a simple blue dress. 

L.JOe: Whoa you look gorgeous today.

Eunji: Thank you, I am always gorgeous (smile)

L.Joe: Let's go my friends are waiting.

--

At L.Joe's house. 

Eunji: Whoa your house is so big! How manyy people attending your party?

l.JOe: Hmmm let me see..... Around 50 people . not too many right?

Eunji: That's too much for me! 

L.Joe: Okay let's get into.

       They went into the house. It was crowded, Eunji recognised that some of the people were her schoolmates. They headed to the sofa where some boys were sitting.

L.Joe: Guys this is Eunji and Eunji this is Chunji, Changjo, Cap, and Ricky. 

       Eunji waved hands to them and They waved back too.

Chunji: So  this is the girl you were talking?

l.Joe: Well... (scratches his hair) Yeah.....

Chunji: (leans to L.Joe and whispers) She's not that beautiful you know.

Eunji: (she heard what Chunji said to L.Joe) Yeah i know i am not that pretty but you're not handsome either. 

Chunji: You heard? I am sorry.

l.Joe: Let's sit. Eunji this is our group it is called Teen top, just like your boyfriends B.A.P

Cap: Whoa, your boyfriend is from that B.A.P?

Eunji: YEah....

Changjo: Who is it?

Eunji: Zelo the rapper.

L.Joe's phone rang he talked and became serious.

l.Joe: Guys we have a trouble , Niel is in trouble. Eunji you stay here for a little okay , I'll be back .

        They rushed and went out. Eunji was left alone but some girls came. 

 1 girl: Whoa, whoa , whoa look at this shameless girl hanging around with other guys when your Zelo is not around ,Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: (getting closer to Eunji and grabs her from chin and lift it) What is your name girl? What shall we do with this girl Eunjung-ah?

Eunjung: Hmmm... (smile) Maybe show him what happens when someone touches your Zelo?

Eunji: What do yo mean your Zelo! He's mine!

Jiyeon: (slaps her) Whoa what a brave girl. LEt's get her out andgive her what she deserves. 

       some girls grabbed Eunji's hands, hair and dragged her out.

They throw her to the ground and started beating her like crazy. Eunji ouldn't do anything because they out numbered her.

l.Joe: Yah! What are you doing. (he pulled off all the girls and held onto Eunji)

Eunji: Zelo! (she smiled and fainted)