chapter 25

The hard decision

Jongup: Well.... i'm.... i want Zelo to be back again with Eunji.

Yongjae: I'm on Daehyun's side. 

Yongguk: Bwo??? that means 2:2. 

Jongup: It's all depends on you hyung. You decide.

Yongguk: i......

           Zelo comes in.

Daehyun: What happened maknae?

Zelo: (full of sweat) oh i forgot to take some waters.

Daehyun: Zelo?

Zelo: Neh hyung?

Daehyun: If...? I mean if Eunji still ....

Zelo: Don't talk about that girl hyung, i have already decided to give my full atteintion and power to this life.

Daehyun: (with a proud face) Okay.

Zelo: Hyungs won't you come down to practise?

Yongguk: We'll be there soon okay.

Zelo: Okay.... (goes out)

Yongguk: i have decided. I won't tell him. Like Daehyun said it'll make his passion disappear. I would rather see thi passionate Zelo that that sad Zelo.

Himchan: Think well leader , it will decide maknae's life.

Yongguk: I have already decided. 

Daehyun: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go practise andshow what we got!                                                                                                            

         Yongguk Daehyun Yongjae  went out. 

Himchan: There is nothing we can do, bro! It's our leaders decision.

Jongup: (sigh) I just knowthat Zelo is suffering till that and even not knowing the truth i'm frustrated hyung!

Himchan: Kaja!!! He'll get over it! (pats uppie and they went to practise)

--

           A week later

       Eunji started the trainee days in Cube ent. L.Joe would always visit her to see her. But Eunji was wondering why Zelo hasn't contacted her yet.

L.Joe and Eunji ahving lunch in a restaurant.

L.Joe: So how's the trainee life?

Eunji: (sigh) It's hell boring. All we do is sing dance, sing dance.

L.Joe;(smile) But that's what you like right?

Eunji: But i miss my school! The nagging of kahee teacher, Hara Suzy Joonie!

L.Joe: Don't you miss me?

Eunji: Why would i when i am seeing your face more than my trainee colleugues.

L.Joe:( laugh) Okay. By the way made new friends?

Eunji: Of course! I met with Namjoo and Naeun. They're both fine to be friends.

L.Joe: I'm jealous of you! (smile)

Eunji: But i really wonder when will Zelo call me or come to meet me.

L.Joe:(stops eating, put the fork on the table, pais for the food and goes out without telling anything)

Eunji: (runs after him) yah! What happened?

L.Joe: Leave me alone!

Eunji: (grabs his hand) Yah tell me! Did i say anything wrong?

L.Joe: Bwo anything wrong?? You're so stupid Eunji. He'll never come to you, he's an idol now! 

Eunji: So what if he's an idol? Does that mean his heart will change?

L.Joe: Jung Eunji! That guy will now live a life of a star, he'll meet pretty idols, he'll have lots of female friends, do you understand me?

Eunji: No! I'll wait for him.

L.Joe: (tears filled his eyes) (shouts) Fine!!! Then don't call me again till you realise you're wrong.(gets in the car and goes leaving her)

Eunji: (tears falling) But ... But he said that he(Zelo) still loves me. I believe in that. 

---

Eunji: (thinking to herself) maybe Yongguk oppa forget to tell him since they're busy. I'll go to him and meet him. (calls Zelo's number) I hope he didn't change his number. (ringing) "the number you have dialed is not reachable at the  moment" (sigh) I guess he's busy. 

           Naeun and Namjoo comes in. 

Naeun: What is it? you look so sad.

Namjoo: Yeah, tell us.

Eunji:  Then will you listen to it it's a really long story!

Namjoo: Sure! I'm already sick of dancing and singing all day. 

NAeun: (smile) Neh, me too.

Eunji: (tells them everything)

Namjoo: (crying) Omg you have such a beautiful love story.(wiping her tears)

Eunji: thank you.

Naeun: And you fought with L.Joe?

Namjoo: Isn't that L.Joe loves you? i have that kind of feeling.

Eunji: Hmmm.... He once confessed to me but i don't think it was serious. From then he never told me something like that.

Namjoo: Yah!!! Are you stupid??? What kind of guy will waste his precious time just to meet you if he wasn't in love with you?

Eunji: Really? But i wish he won't confess.

Naeun: Because you love ... who was he? Zelo? 

Eunji: Yeah... But i am afraid of losing Byunghun too.

Naeun: But you already made him sad. But Isn't that Zelo calling you?

Eunji: Still not.(sigh)

Namjoo: Why don't we go to Ts ent and let you met with him.

Naeun and Eunji: How???

Namjoo: (giggle) I have a plan (grin)....

---

At L.Joe's house.

           Ljoe break everything in his house. Throwing everything filled with anger.

L.Joe: That stupid girl!!! Who she thinks she is!!! (sits down) Why don't you open your heart to me??!? i....I love you (cries)