chapter 33

The hard decision

L.JOe: (calling Eunji) Eunji-ah I'm outside of Ts can you come out?

Eunji: Okay, practise has ended anyway.

l.Joe: I'll be waiting. 

Namjoo: Who is that? Your boyfriend?

Eunji: Ah, neh~

Zelo: So, you're going?

Eunji: Yeah, i have to go now, bye guys. Ah by the way, make sure you to walk Namjoo home okay Jongup-ah?

Jongup: What? Ah, neh, neh. (nods)

Zelo: I'll go to the dorm then Uppie, be sure not to be late.

Jongup : Arasseo. 

------ In L.Joe's car------

L.JOe: (hugs her as soon as she come in) Eunji-ah, i am going to debut soon.

Eunji: Bwo???? really?

L.Joe: Yeah, We Teen top are debuting soon!!!

Eunji: Wah, congrats. 

l.Joe: That's all?

          Eunji hesitated but decided to kiss him on his cheeks. Then L.Joe held her and he kissed on his lips. Eunji wanted to stop him, but she didn't wanted to ruin his mood so she closed her eyes. 

L.JOe: Finally, accepting my heart?

Eunji: (gets the T-shirts from his bag) Ah, i got this as a present earlier. Here's one for you.

L.JOe: (looks at the T-shirts) (burst out laughing) You're cute Eunji-ah (pinch her cheek) 

Eunji: We're gonna wear this, right?

L.Joe: (continue laughing) You wear it!! 

Eunji: (gets angry) Okay, i am not gonna give this to you then. 

L.Joe: (finally stops laughing) We're not children anymore Eunji-ah. We're adults now. 

Eunji: I get it. Now take me home.

L.JOe: (looks at her, and kisses her on her cheek) Our Eunji is mad? 

Eunji: No, I am not mad, i am jus tired. 

L.JOe: But today is my happiest day. So be with me more please?

Eunji: (sigh) Okay, what shall we do then?

L.Joe: (kisses her again on her cheeks) Let's go!!  Changjo's having party at his house!!! And you can wear that T-shirt. 

-------Meanwhile Jongup and Namjoo walking to A-Pink's dorm---------------

Jongup: Our stage will be awesome, right?

Namjoo: Of course!!! Look at the main dancers. (giggle)

Jongup: Let's have a seat, aren't you tired?

Namjoo: Okay, let's sit and have a coffee.

         Jongup goes and buy 2 coffees and came back.

Jongup: Ah, by the way, why do you hate our Zelo that much?

Namjoo: hmmm... It's because he's a jerk. I still remember him ignoring us when Eunji wanted to meet him. 

Jongup: But that isn't his fault. I mean not entirely his fault. 

Namjoo: Then whose?

Jongup: Firstly, let me ask you a question. If you were to debut and your president allowed that only when you break up with your boyfriend what would you do?

Namjoo: (thinks hard) It's really hard. I think....

Jongup: Hard right? And Plus you heard that your boyfriend has another girl, what will be your decision?

Namjoo: Of course I'll break up.

Jongup: So, that's what happened to our maknae. But he was suffering all time not even eating anything just practising all day. 

Namjoo: I thought... I thought he didn't love our Eunji....

Jongup: He still loves her just like he used to love. But the problem is Eunji has a boyfriend now, so Zelo can't do anything.

Namjoo: I'm sorry, i didn't thought that.

Jongup: That's okay, you are smart girl after all.

Namjoo: Thanks... 

Jongup: (kisses her on her cheeks)

Namjoo: (blush) What was that for?

Jongup: (stutter) I...I... I am sorry.... I didn't..... Ani, I think i have fallen for you Namjoo. Will you be my girlfriend.

Namjoo: But......

----------At Changjo's house------------

            Eunji and L.Joe came there. And there were so many people. L.Joe started to drink a lot, even though Eunji said to stop drinking he never listened. But he didn't let her go either. So she was sitting alone when a guy named Ilhoon came to her. 

Ilhoon: Wow, what a pretty girl sitting here alone, wanna accompany me?

Eunji: Just go away!

Ilhoon: ah, we're strangers right? My name is Ilhoon, what's yours?

Eunji: I don;t think i should tell you!

Ilhoon: isn't it rude not telling someone your name.(gets closer to her and hugs her, and whisper to her ear) What-is-you-name?

Eunji: Leave me alone. (wanted to release his hug but couldn't) 

Ilhoon: Just tell me your name!

Eunji: Eunji, Eunji it is. Now let me go!

Ilhoon: Ah... Eunji? Beautiful name it is. Just spend a 1 night with this oppa, okay?

Eunji: Leave me alone you jerk !!! 

Ilhoon: Wanna see your oppa getting mad? (holds his hand and drags him) 

Eunji: No! Please let me go!! Byunghun!! Lee Byunghun!!!! (but she didn't see any sight of his boyfriend) 

           Ilhoon dragged her outside of house. 

Eunji: (screamed) Help me!!!! Somebody!!!!!

Ilhoon: There is no need to scream girl! This oppa will take you to a paradise.

Eunji: (crying) Help me please, (but then she heard a voice)

              Luckily Changjo's house was near b.A.P's dorm and Zelo was sitting  in front of their dorm alone. He heard someone shouting for help and he ran there. 

Zelo: Leave her alone!!!

Ilhoon: WHo are you?

Zelo: (sees that the girl is Eunji) Who are you?

Ilhoon: (smirks) I am this girl's boyfriend, she's drunk so i am taking her home. Is there any prob... (he was hit in the face) What was that for.

Zelo:(punch him again and he fell on the ground) For lying you bastard. Get rid of here, or I'll call the police.

Ilhoon: Wow, calm down boy. Why are you caring about that girl? Do you know her?

Zelo: That doesn't matter to you. Just get out of my sight, or i'll kill you. 

Ilhoon: Okay okay, i am going....

Zelo: (walks to Eunji) Are you okay?

Eunji: (raise her head and sees Zelo) It's you? Thank god. (hugs him and cries) I thought... I thought...

Zelo: (pats her) Shhhh... He's gone now....

Eunji: What are you doing here? 

Zelo: I was just sitting alone but then i heard someone shouting for help.

Eunji: Thank you Zelo, for always saving me.

Zelo: Ani, I am just glad that you aren't hurt. But what are you doing here? Didn't your boyfriend drove you home?

Eunji: .....

Zelo: It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Can you stand up, Let's call a taxi. 

Eunji: I am sorry Zelo, but i can't stand up. My whole body is shrieking, i think i am too scared. 

Zelo: Okay, I'll call the taxi and let's go there together. I'll hug you.

Eunji: I am really sorry to cause you problems. 

Zelo: It's okay.

Eunji: But wouldn't anyone see you? and recognise you?

Zelo: No, they won't. There aren't any people here in this time. 

Eunji: Oh, okay.... 

               they sat in the taxi. 

Eunji: (gets the T-shirt) here it's for you. 

Zelo: (looks at her) Really?

Eunji: Yeah... You can wear it (smile) 

Zelo: (smile) Thank you..