chapter 10

The hard decision

Eunji: Wow it’s already been 3 days since i last met Zelo. That night i guess i’ll never forget that. He was really cool and  i have stolen his first kiss (giggles) But after that i felt really embarassed that i couldn’t even talk to him.

           Message arrives from number that she didn’t see before.

Jongup: hi Eunji it’s me Jongup. Can you gou out for a while?

Eunji: Araaseo wait a minute

            Eunji walked outside and Jongup was standing with a rose bouquet in his hands.

Eunji: Hi Uppie? Wassup?

Jongup: HI Eunji! Here (gives her the roses)

Eunji: (surprised) Why, thank you! But why are you giving me this?

Jongup: I’m confessing to you!

Eunji: Bwo????

Jongup: (laughs) Just kidding. Zelo begged me to give this for you as an apologise for not being able to meet you.

Eunji: Really? But couldn’t he come here?

Jongup: Actually the day he fought with gangsters that messed with you, manager saw the bruise on his lips, then Zelo told him about that guys and the manager got angry and these days he’s not letting him out and got his phone .

Eunji: Oh, i see. Then it’s my fault. When will he be free?

Jongup: You guys are just..... (giggles) Nevermind, i think it will continue for a week. I’ll have to go now. Or else i’ll be in Zelo’s place too

Eunji: Ok, bye. Tell him that i am really thankful.

Jongup: Arasseo bye (waves his hand)

Eunji to herself : Woa, then this week is going to be really long.

   --------------------------------

     Next day at Kirin school.

Kahee: Guys! I have an really important announcement. This week there will be a competition of who is the best dance crew. You guys split into teams on your own. The prize is whoever win this, they will be freed from exams this month.

Students: Woa , thats daebak.

      And they started splitting in teams. Since eunji was a good dancer everyone wanted her in their team but it was obvious that she’ll join Joon’s team.

L.Joe: Can i join you too?

Joon: Why not you’re the best dancer too J) Is it okay Eunji?

Eunji: Yes it is. Let’s start the practice tommorow but today we’ll have to choose the genre and song

Joon: Sorry Eunji?! But please choose it with l.Joe. Nana and I are celebrating our 100th day today. So..(smiles)

L.Joe: What if you don’t like what we’ll choose?

Joon:I’ll always agree with Eunji’s decision. I trust her 100%.(winks at her)

Eunji: You little cunning fox (hits Joon slightly) Okay l.Joe let’s go!

Joon: Thank you Eunji! Saranghae!

 As walking beside Eunji L.Joe: Are you two always like this?

Eunji: Yes! He always makes me do all the stuff!(sigh)

 L.Joe: (giigles) I didn;t mean it that way. You’re so close with each other!

Eunji: We are friends since kindergarden

L.Joe: Whoa i’m jealous! By the way where are we going?

Eunji: To cd store. I find it great to choose songs there. All genres of music are there

L.Joe: really , oh okay.

     As they were walking rain suddenly poured down.

Eunji: Aish i don’t have my umbrella

L.Joe: Here take my umbrella.(gives her)

Eunji: What about you?

L.Joe: i’m okay. I am a man after all.

Eunji:(giggles) you’re nice after all

L.Joe: (smiles) What?? Did you think me i’m bad?

Eunji: Yess! You almost killed me!

L.Joe: Sorry about that, i made mistake, i am a human after all.

Eunji: haha,(phone call from Jongup)  wait a minute L.Joe

Eunji: Hello Uppie!

Jongup: (With a nervous voice) Eunji you have to come here quick. Zelo is at hospital near our dorm.

Eunji: Bwo??? What happened?

Jongup: Bali wa!!!( come quick) I’ll explain you after you come here.

Eunji: Arasseo wait for me. (hangs the phone) L.joe meanhe, i have to go now, it’s urgent

L.Joe: What happened?

Eunji: I don’t know. Sorry , we’ll choose that tommorow! Really sorry

L.Joe: Arasseo.

   Eunji quickly took a taxi and went to hospital.  She ran down the hall and there were B.A.P  members sitting outside the room.

Jongup: At last you came!!

Eunji: What happened???? ( breathing heavily because she ran like crazy)

Jongup : Well.......