chapter 19

The hard decision

At the hospital

Eunji woke up and saw L.Joe  sleeping on the chair holding his hands. She moved her hands and L.Joe woke up.

L.Joe: (with a worried face) Are you okay Eunji-ah?

Eunji: Mmm I am okay

L.Joe: What happened? I’m so sorry for leaving you alone.

Eunji: Ani, it’s not your fault it’s…. It’s my fault for being so weak. But what happened to your friend?

L.Joe: Ah, Niel (roll his eyes) He was just scaring me and to give me a surprise present.

Eunji: And how was it? Did you like it?

L.Joe: Well….. I know his intention wasn’t bad but because of him you got hurt so I fought with them.

Eunji: L.Joe I am telling you that me being hurt is not yours or their fault. Apologize to them arasseo?

L.Joe: But if I didn’t went out you wouldn’t get hurt

Eunji: That’s not the matter. And please don’t say what happened to Zelo, I beg you.

L.Joe: Why?

Eunji: He’s busy anyway so I don’t want to make him worry about me

L.Joe: Oh.. Arasseo. But I don’t get you. He’s busy all time don’t you get jealous, he is an idol now. And I heard lot’s of idols date each other in a secret.

Eunji: (smile) I know that my Zelo will never do that. I know that he loves me.

L.Joe: Wahh.. If you loved me that way I would never let you go. I am jealous of Zelo.

Eunji: I’ll go home now.

L.Joe: I am so sorry , I wanted you to be with me but I am the one who let you alone.

Eunji: Yah, stop that I am starting to get annoyed. Oh by the way here is your b.day present. (gives L.Joe packed box)

l.Joe: what is it in there?

Eunji: See for yourself.

L.Joe: (opens the box and sees there is a bracelet) Whoa I like it (hugs Eunji)

Eunji: (smile) Okay, now drive me to home I am tired.

L.Joe: Okay.

--

At Eunji’s house.

Eunji: Omma!! I’m back!

Eunji’s mom: Eunji-ah your firend cam……..Oh, Eunji-ah what happened to your  face?

Eunji: Omma! Zelo! What are you doing here?

Zelo: (runs to her and scans through her face) Omo what happened? Did anyone hurt you?

Eunji: Ani, I just fell down the stairs and hurt myself

Eunji’s mom: Is it okay now? Our little kid that must have hurt so much! (hugs her)

Eunji: Aish omma my friend is here that’s embarrassing. Zelo why don’t we walk in the air

Zelo: (smile) Okay, Eunji’s mom it was nice to meet you (bow) See you later again.

                 They went out. Zelo held her hand and walked.

Eunji: Yah! Can you do that? Now you’re an idol, it will be over if you get caught.

Zelo: (rub Eunji’s hair with other hand) You don’t even care about yourself but caring about me getting caught? I’m okay. We’re a rookie group so no one will notice.

Eunji: I don’t think no one will notice, you have already gained so many fans even crazy fans.

Zelo: How do you know?

Eunji: Uh-oh just…. Just….

Zelo: No way? Are you…?

Eunji: (widen eyes) No!!1 No!!1 It’s not what you’re talking..

Zelo: Oh.. why are you nervous? Nervous for confessing me that you already became my fan?

Eunji: (felt relieved) Oh… R-r-ight .

Zelo: (kiss on her cheek) This is a special service for only one fan.

Eunji: By the way how you get here? I thought you were busy.

Zelo: You know me, whenever I miss you, I handle my managers and run for you.

Eunji: Then how long have you been waiting me?

Zelo: Not that long… maybe 10 mins? But where were you?

Eunji: I …. I went to L.Joe’s birthday party.

Zelo: What???? You went to where?

Eunji: Calm down I didn’t even get to attend I was hurt you know.

Zelo: Don’t ever go there or to him okay?

Eunji: But he is my friend…

Zelo: I said no Eunji-ah , I said no.

Eunji: Okay, okay.. I won’t ever go to his birthday party.

 Zelo: (smile and his phone rings) what happened Uppie hyung?

Jong Up: Hyung managers found out, I lied to them that you went for snack, come quick.

Zelo: Okay I’ll be there soon. (hangs up phone) Dear, I have to go now.

Eunji: okay I heard him. You can go.

               They walked back and reached Eunji’s house. Zelo kissed Eunji’s forehead.

Eunji: No more kisses on lips?

Zelo:(smile) Of course there is! ( kisses her deep on her lips) Bye honey , I’ll call you