chapter 23

The hard decision

back at B.a.p dorm:

          Zelo came back in tears. He was expecting Eunji being sad or at least happy alone. But then he saw Eunji hugging his rival L.Joe. 

Daehyun: What happened?

Zelo: (hugs him) Hyung! You're right. I saw her with otehr guy.

Daehyun: (eyes widen) Really? 

Zelo: (crying) Neh.. From thousands of guys he chose him.

Daehyun: Who?

Zelo: That L.Joe guy. 

Daehyun: (pats him) Calm down Zelo. Girls are always like that, breaking up with someone, meeting someone else next day.

Zelo: But i thought she was different .

Daehyun: Okay, let's forget about that girl. We're idols now remember? You have so many fans you know?

Zelo: (wiping his tears) Neh, i made my decision. From now on i'll forget her, live like she was never been with me for the first time, and be a really successful idol.

Daehyun: That's my boy. 

         Yongguk heard that and called Jongup secretly.

Yongguk: What happened? You were with him right?

Jongup: Neh, hyung. But we saw Eunji hugging other guy. 

Yongguk: Are you sure that it was Eunji? She would never do that

Jongup: I thought like that too but we saw with our own eyes

Yongguk: (sigh) You have her phone nimber right? I'll meet with her and talk.

Jongup: (search through contact ) Here it is hyung.

        Yongguk goes to his room, locks the door and call Eunji. At that time Eunji was sitting in a cafe with L.Joe.

Yongguk: Hi, Eunji it's me Yongguk, remember?

Eunji: Oh, hello....

Yongguk: So atleast you remember me. I want to talk to you, are you free?

Eunji:(sigh) Can't you just talk to me through phone?

Yongguk: No, i want to meet you!

Eunji: (sigh) okay, just come to the cafe we used to meet.

Yongguk: Thank you, Eunji I'llbe there in 5 minutes.

--

l.joe: Who is it?

Eunji: Yongguk oppa...

L.joe: Who is he? 

Eunji: B.A.P leader... (roll her eyes)

L.Joe: (eyes widen) Leader? What does he want?

Eunji: he wants to meet.

l.joe: Bwo???? Don't go Eunji,

Eunji: (smile) I know you're worried buti want to meet him. I want to listen what will he say to me.

L.Joe: Oh, okay I'll walk you there.

--

At the cafe      

     Yongguk was waiting Eunji and was looking at the window. And he saw Eunji walking with L.Joe. She waved to him and he went and Eunji come in.

Yongguk: Hello.

Eunji: Hello

Yongguk: What have you been doing these days? Well?

Eunji: Oh, Well , bad..... Let's just directly move on to the main point. 

Yongguk: Oh.. you seems in a bad mood.

Eunji: (sigh and roll her eyes) It's all because of your maknae.

Yongguk: But you seems to have found another one. (smile)

Eunji: (widen eyes) Bwo?????? Who said so?

Yongguk: Seeing you're shocked means .... No?

Eunji:(stands up) Well, leader nim If you're going to talk this nonsense i'm going.( wants to go but Yongguk holds him)

Yongguk: Calm down Eunji. I knew you wouldn't do something like that.(smile)

Eunji: (starts crying) You're smiling? I have been suffering thinking about your stupid maknae all day and night. Do you know how much i cried? 

Yongguk: (hugs her and pats her) Okay, okay. Calm down Eunji-ah. I beleive in you. It's just you see, Zelo misunderstood you.

Eunji: Bwo???? He's the one who left me saying he don't love me.

Yongguk: (thinking to himself : I couldn't keep it. Sorry Zelo) Well you see, he saw you today hugging that guy you came here together. Why was it?

Eunji: (wiping her tears) Ah... that's because i was too happy. He was congratulating me for making into Cube audition.

Yongguk: (smile happily) Ah I see. Congrats. And now listen carefully to what i am going to say. (tells her everything about what happened to Zelo and the reason of his behaviour)

Eunji: (cries) Bwo??? All this time he was thinking about me? Even in that sitiuation? I want to meet him.

Yongguk: Hold Eunji. If you go there, say that you know everything you'll ruin him. You have to wait Eunji.

Eunji: But he is thinking that I'm with L.Joe now! What should i do?

Yongguk: i'll handle that.