chapter 16

The hard decision

Zelo:(calling to Eunji) Eunji-ah!!! It's tommorow!!! 

Eunji: What is it?

Zelo: Tommorow we'll debut!

Eunji: Bwo???? REally??? Congrats!!!

Zelo: Will you come to our showcase?

Eunji: Of course I will but wait when will Mv be out?

Zelo: Today 12.00 am.

Eunji: Really?? I can't wait to see that!

Zelo: Yeah, and you will be surprised!

Eunji: (giggle) Why?

Zelo: Just see !!

Eunji: Arasseo

Zelo: But Eunji-ah

Eunji: Wae?

Zelo: I think i won't be able to see you each day.

Eunji: Ah it's okay, I want to debut soon. i'm jealous of you.

Zelo; You'll soon. I know that. Okay i have to go now to see our sunbaes.

Eunji: Ah you mean Secret?

Zelo: Yeah

Eunji: Okay bye Zelo!

Zelo: Bye! 

--

at 12:00 a.m 

A message from Zelo: The mv is out! check it out! Send her the youtube link

She opens the video. 

She saw that  all of the B.A.P members were blonde. Ah how cute our Zelo. And wow he rapped his fast rap that once he showed me. Whoa daebak so many comments  . Whoa. she thought to herself. 

A message from Eunji: Congrats on your debut! You all look great but you're the coolest Zelo!

But there was no reply.

--

Tommorow at the showcase. There was so many people gathering to see their showcase. Eunji of course was there to cheer on Zelo. They entered and the showcase started. 

Zelo came out on stage. Girls were screaming so loud but Zelo only looked for her. 

At last he found her! They stared each other for 5 seconds. Zelo secretly winked at her. He was so handsome. But the next time he looked where she were, she wasn't there. He was shocked but continued .

--

During the showcase a message came from L.Joe: Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Where are you! The competition is not next monday but TOMMOROW!! Come quick we need to practise!

She saw the message and quickly went to practise, of course that competition was important for her. She wrote a message:  Sorry Zelo! But i have to go now!! Good luck and Saranghae!

And there were no reply from Zelo.